ReilyMotorports Contact?

-

RenVill

Reaction score
I have a shop installing the Alterktion kit from RMS and they are hitting some issues like wrong bolts sent with the kid as well as questions about the power steering pump that I couldnt help answer. They've been trying to contact RMS through the 800 number and just get voicemail, same when I call.
Would anyone know another way to contact Bill at RMS?

I believe they have an email portal on their website. Shoot them a note letting them know you're having a couple issues w/ your phone number and I'd bet they'd give you a call back. They've been a standup company every time I've bought something from them - and it was for nothing major like a full front end kit.

Last edited:
I believe they have an email portal on their website. Shoot them a note letting them know you're have a couple issues w/ your phone number and I'd bet they'd give you a call back. They've been a standup company every time I've bought something from them - and it was for nothing major like a full front end kit.
Thanks mopowers. I was able to finally reach Bill today after about 25 tries on the phone. It seems they sent some wrong specific bolts that wouldnt fit but after talking to my shop, Bill agreed to overnight ship the correct ones.

Well......the shop found more incorrect and missing small parts shipped out so I'm back to trying to call..................sigh....

i ended up sending a a message on the 'contact us' part of his web site. he told me that they were busy as heck and that he tries to contact everyone at night.

i ended up sending a a message on the 'contact us' part of his web site. he told me that they were busy as heck and that he tries to contact everyone at night.
Yeah, I used facebook to message Bill and he was able to call my shop to talk to them but he's now overnighting the missing and wrong parts. I wish they had better quality control before shipping these out but at least no issues with him resolving the issue.

Last edited:
I've never had any luck speaking with him on customer service issues , he answered the phone to take my money after i bought it , then .. "crickets" tried multiple times.
he sucks at follow up, intentionally.

I've never had any luck speaking with him on customer service issues , he answered the phone to take my money after i bought it , then .. "crickets" tried multiple times.
he sucks at follow up, intentionally.
I think he just needs better employees for quality control as well as maybe an admin to manage the phone calls, voicemails, emails, etc.

he has a small operation. used to be him his mother or sister that answered the phones and helped pack things. now that he is down south i think its him or his wife that answers the phone. not sure who packs all the stuff now. like i said he is a small operation. if he had to hire all the help that you want the price of his stuff would have to be raised to pay for them.

he has a small operation. used to be him his mother or sister that answered the phones and helped pack things. now that he is down south i think its him or his wife that answers the phone. not sure who packs all the stuff now. like i said he is a small operation. if he had to hire all the help that you want the price of his stuff would have to be raised to pay for them.
100% understandable but these arent exactly dirt cheap parts to begin with.

I'm talking about my order was wrong , he never would call back, parts were missing would never call back, no instructions in box, would never call back ..
this was all over the course of many months ,
I just gave up, if I knew there was at the time another option like I know there is now .. never would of bought from him , it was almost $6000 .. that's a terrible way to treat customers.

I'm talking about my order was wrong , he never would call back, parts were missing would never call back, no instructions in box, would never call back ..
this was all over the course of many months ,
I just gave up, if I knew there was at the time another option like I know there is now .. never would of bought from him , it was almost $6000 .. that's a terrible way to treat customers.

like i said, weird. i've never had an issue getting a hold of him.

weird cause I always did .. not going to bother trying to anymore . his customer service sucks and I'd not buy a dam thing from him again

I bought one for the 67 belvedere from then the owner was carl Gerst himself, it for sure is made nicer, everything about the kit is nicer ..

He then, answered my calls no matter what time day or night, it actually was less money too

very helpful but, sold out to QA1 so no idea what happens now

Everything finally installed and ready to be test driven then we found out that the wheels cant fit because the kit is hitting it. So now I have to buy two mismatched wheels in the front just to be able to drive it home FML.........

hitting what ?
These are the shops notes on it amongst other things for which I'll be making a new thread review when I finally get the car back.

"Discovered front wheels do not clear outer steering linkage tie rod ends. Tie rod ends are obstructed by inner wheel barrels. Customer approved measuring, ordering and installation of replacement front wheels/tires."

Everything finally installed and ready to be test driven then we found out that the wheels cant fit because the kit is hitting it. So now I have to buy two mismatched wheels in the front just to be able to drive it home FML.........

what diameter wheel ya running? i know with 15" you can only go with something like 3.5" backspace. i ran 17" that had 5.72 backspace.

-
Back