Remember Paper Straws?

-
Straw are for ladies.

I guess u have never got a glass w/ lip smudges still on it. I don`t exactly trust dish washers after seeing dirty utensils, glasses,coffee cups and etc. over the years. I even quit one of my favorite eating places over something I found in my plate one time !

I guess u have never got a glass w/ lip smudges still on it. I don`t exactly trust dish washers after seeing dirty utensils, glasses,coffee cups and etc. over the years. I even quit one of my favorite eating places over something I found in my plate one time !
That ain't the half of it...please DO NOT continue reading if you like going out to eat:

There was a really bad criminal some time back that the FBI could not arrest. The criminal knew he was guilty but the FBI needed a DNA sample to prove their case. The criminal was extremely smart and knew that he was being hunted and knew that the FBI needed a DNA sample. The criminal kept living his life normally knowing that without his DNA, in the FBI's hands, he could remain free. As such he would go out to eat pretty frequently but he would always bring his own utensils with him and use them to eat. After finishing his meal he would simply take his utensils with him when he left because he knew that the FBI folks were following him waiting for him to make a mistake. He would never have anything to drink knowing that it could also cause a problem. Well, one day the criminal went out to eat and accidentally got his utensils mixed up with the ones that had been left on the table by the restaurant. He had accidentally used a utensil that belonged to the restaurant. After he finished eating he packed up his utensils and the FBI (who had been following him) swooped in and grabbed the utensils off the table and sent them in for analysis. What they found haunts me until today every time I go out to eat. The analysis found the DNA of 7 different people on the fork including the criminal's DNA. They arrested the guy and he was convicted. I saw this on a TV show that showed many unsolved cases and how they were finally solved.

I always clean off the utensils that I use at any restaurant by wetting my napkin and rubbing the fork and spoon numerous times. I also always ask for a paper/styrofoam cup/glass so as not to have to drink from another person's glass. The plates are another issue???? It's REALLY GROSS!!!
Bona Appetit!!!
Treblig

I bet plastic straws don't contribute .001% to the world pile of used plastic. THINK about all the stupid crap you and I buy where there is MORE PLASTIC in the display carton, so thick you must use a good sharp knife to cut it away, than what is in the PRODUCT INSIDE!!!

And after you peeled it down a bit then blowing in the open end and the paper would shoot out into the air. Still do that actually, still a kid at heart.
Nothing better than hitting some one in the back of the head at a fast food place with one. god that was the good old days. If you did it today you would be sued for harassment.

-
Back