Remember the drivers we have lost

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok the last thread i started was a bust..I think thereno way to fight buot this . Well i know we have lost some good drivers in the last 10 years. be it nascar , NHRA, or what ever. i would like to see who u think we should remember. They can be ur famliy if u want . it dont matter lets remember them . i will start it off ,BIG E NUMBER 3:angel8:

Dick is gone

I'm remembering all of the above, and also Swede Savage. I was a big Trans Am, and Indy car fan, along with NASCAR, drag racing, and Formula One.

Will never forget Gilles Villeneuve

Just recently we lost Dave Condit, driver of the old L.A. Hooker and later Condit Bros. funny cars.

View attachment ConditGhost.jpg

Also cousin to John Force, along with brothers Steve and Billy Condit, who were instrumental in John's initial desire to go funny car racing. Great SoCal racing family.

Dick Maxwell, Ramchargers, Ak Miller, Joe Pisano, Connie Swingle, Herb Parks, Mickey Thompson, Gene Mooneyham. I'm sure someone will add many more before this thread is through.

Good thread choice DartDoc :thumbup:

Lets not forget Blaine Johnson.....RIP to both these guys

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCBeOqK7ldA"]Scott Kalitta (Blowover) and Blaine Johnson 1996 NHRA Gatornationals Drag Racing Finals - YouTube[/ame]

Scott Geoffrion

I know that Blaine Johnson died more than ten years ago, but can you imagine how far his career would have gone if he hadn't? His brother has gone on to chief a bunch of winning seasons.

Plus, the first person in the thread technically died more than 10 years ago.

Oh, man... That 6pk Demon guy and I were typing at the same time.

I know its an old thread but lets take the 10 year thing outta this thread We have just lost 2 this year that i know of Jason Leffler and Richard 'Dick' Trickle

Here are a few more

Kenny Irwin Jr.
Adam Petty
John Nemechek
Neil Bonnett
Davey Allison
Clifford Allison

Kenny

Scott Kallita, I don't think anyone mentioned him yet. Oops, C mentioned him already. A second mention never hurts.

-
Back