Remember to Vote today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Me and the Mrs are going right after work to cancel out each others vote. Its the one thing that we agree to disagree on, At least we do agree on all the props though.

Bob

Me and the Mrs are going right after work to cancel out each others vote. Its the one thing that we agree to disagree on, At least we do agree on all the props though.

Bob

LOL, atleast you are both voting!!

First year I mailed in, at the cost of 2 stamps. Precinct is right across the street, but if you vote after work in CA in a Presidential election the winner was usually called already.

Still, many significant state propositions on the CA ballot. I usually vote "no" to all, since mostly tricky special-interest plays. Gov. Brown pushed Prop 30 new income tax for schools they can actually use for anything like HS rail, but if doesn't pass he will hack school funding (currently bottom 47th in U.S.). Not saying how I voted, but I have a child in school and feel a bit dirty, like Jerry had his hand up my ***.

I am going to. Voting place is across the street from work. Just got to wait for the boss man to get in so I can go over there.

The Wife and I voted this morning and had to wait in line for the first time in the 16 years we have lived in Speedway!

Yep-voted early-no panthers here!!!

I'm going to be that guy and say that, if you haven't done your research on both candidates, thoroughly, don't vote just to vote. :p

I'll be the one to say, if you plan to vote for Obama just stay home and don't vote :D

quote:
Not a political thread.....just a reminder to drive, fly, walk, crawl, jump, roll, climb, push, row, swim, bike your way to the polls today and VOTE!!!!!!

Prepare for a long wait. There's some of the best turn out I've seen in years.
Naw, Really rural where I live...I can see the church from my house that we vote at not many people there. Every township & district has its own voting facility.

remember Democrats can vote on Wednesday...no need to hurry to the polls. This is not political..just tryingt to help.

Voted a 3:30 today, and was #1044. Pretty good turn out for a city with a population of about 1400.

-
Back