Remflex Exhaust Gaskets

-

dartgr

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Diana at Remflex. As of friday they have a header gasket for the Edelbrock small block heads. It is part # 6027. The dimensions are 1 1/4"x 1 3/4". She is a wealth of knowledge and a great person to deal with.

www.remflex.com

They make great gaskets- used them on my S/C Buick header set due to the advice of my machinist. Better than anything I've ever used, including the soft copper gaskets

My good friend has used them several times and swears by them, I don't care how much a header gasket cost if it works like he says it does I will be using them, I hate header leaks!! They can make the Baddest *** car sound like a 1939 John Deere.

My good friend has used them several times and swears by them, I don't care how much a header gasket cost if it works like he says it does I will be using them, I hate header leaks!! They can make the Baddest *** car sound like a 1939 John Deere.

Nothing Runs Like a Deere! LOL

just bought a set for my new headers and collectors, even has torque specs on the package for each set. I will know in a month how they work.

FYI, I put new headers in a couple of years back and ordered the Remflex gaskets. On the drivers side they were thick enough to cause the header to contact the steering box. Wound up using a Fle-Pro gasket on the drivers side and Remflex on passenger side. Both have been leak free for the past 15K miles.

-
Back