Replacement Leaf Spring Friction Pads?

-

POPS6T6

Reaction score
I am currently rebuilding my leaf springs with new poly bushings etc and all the plastic friction pads are crumbling apart. Is there a replacement available? Does not have to be exact replicas, any replacement will do! Any suggestions as to where to get them and what works? Car is a 1966 Barracuda..stock springs. Most of the pads have the two nubs on them that set inside the springs...

Thanks!
J

I am currently rebuilding my leaf springs with new poly bushings etc and all the plastic friction pads are crumbling apart. Is there a replacement available? Does not have to be exact replicas, any replacement will do! Any suggestions as to where to get them and what works? Car is a 1966 Barracuda..stock springs. Most of the pads have the two nubs on them that set inside the springs...

Thanks!
J

Hi! CAll Valley Vintage and talk to Al. He's got them. I bought a set for my 1965 Dart springs and they were just great.

Thanks, I'll start there.... How come it seems I paid so much to have this car shipped out to me FROM Ohio (where it was in my father's and grandfather's possession) and now all the parts I need to find seem to be located IN Ohio?

Well he didn't have them..so the search continues..Also going to need the clamps that go around the leaf springs..always something..

-
Back