Replicaracer43 …??

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
Where did he go? Been 3 months since he was last here and his PM box is full. Anyone have his contact info?

Somebody pissed him off in the 69 Hemi Dart thread. Said he's never comin back.

That’s not good. I’ve read some of his older posts. Seems like a really good guy.
He is. ....and I might have the threads mixed up where it happened. It was either that one or another engine build thread he had going, but somebody was messin with him and pissed him off. I wish he'd come back.

He is. ....and I might have the threads mixed up where it happened. It was either that one or another engine build thread he had going, but somebody was messin with him and pissed him off. I wish he'd come back.

I’ll have to look around. I haven’t found that thread yet. Probably worth reading if I can find it.

If you locate him just remind him of the ignore feature which will take care of the antagonist.

@Maxcustody is still in contact with him regularly, maybe he can chime in. He filled me in on what happened a while ago. I agree, replicaracer43 was a valuable asset here and I wish he’d come back also.

This is correct. I talk to him weekly he is building my Hemi. He has no interest in returning to the forum.

Well that is a serious bummer then. Just like I said someone who does something at a professional level isn’t going to want to come here and argue with a keyboard commando. What a shame.
This is correct. I talk to him weekly he is building my Hemi. He has no interest in returning to the foru

Some guys become offended very easily and can’t brush things off well. So if you can’t use the ignore button it’s best to walk away. I’ve taken a short break a few times but come back again with the mindset that if that person needs help with a problem I’m not the guy they need. There are lots of capable guys on here to handle the ones you would rather not help. Tell him we said hi.

Shouldn't take somebody to leave before they are appreciated. Appreciate those that are here and contribute in our different ways - each adding value. Respect, even when you disagree goes a long way

Shouldn't take somebody to leave before they are appreciated. Appreciate those that are here and contribute in our different ways - each adding value. Respect, even when you disagree goes a long way

Respect goes both ways. Big difference between an actual engine builder and tuner than guys with a YouTube channel.

No offense to you 318. I subscribe to your channel and watch it regularly so that remark wasn’t directed at you personally. We all know the YouTube is loaded with dudes with cameras and a YT channel. Some of the content is sad at best.

Its usually pretty easy to see the pretenders from the real deal.

I stumbled across a guy in Georgia or NC named Powell. He owns Powell machine. I like him a lot. He is an example of an machinist and an engine builder (they aren’t the same) and a good one imo.

Respect goes both ways. Big difference between an actual engine builder and tuner than guys with a YouTube channel.

No offense to you 318. I subscribe to your channel and watch it regularly so that remark wasn’t directed at you personally. We all know the YouTube is loaded with dudes with cameras and a YT channel. Some of the content is sad at best.

Its usually pretty easy to see the pretenders from the real deal.

I stumbled across a guy in Georgia or NC named Powell. He owns Powell machine. I like him a lot. He is an example of an machinist and an engine builder (they aren’t the same) and a good one imo.

I could be wrong here, but I kind of got the impression that "The Issue" was someone defending a YT guy that Replicaracer43 had some bad tangential personal experience with and that the other guy wouldn't just leave it alone. But I am reading between the lines so that might not be completely accurate.

-
Back