Replicaracer43 …??

-
I think it all started in the UTG thread. He's not a fan of certain Youtuber's.

Uncle Tony? his latest video is him nitpicking some nice car ( Looks like a 73-74 Road Runner/sattellite) that is way nicer than anything hes ever owned and bashing it for Concours quality and correctness, as though hes a renowned authority on any of it...LOL! :)

Uncle Tony? his latest video is him nitpicking some nice car ( Looks like a 73-74 Road Runner/sattellite) that is way nicer than anything hes ever owned and bashing it for Concours quality and correctness, as though hes a renowned authority on any of it...LOL! :)
I seen a couple Graveyard cars shows and Mark Worman brags him up as the Mopar God. Apparently he has some Hemi cars. He is Marks go to guy when Mark is stumped. Makes me puke. Kim

He exposed a fake so you don’t get ripped off.
Get your story straight.

He exposed a fake so you don’t get ripped off.
Get your story straight.

faht 2.jpg

Last edited:
Now that is one funny smiley. I don’t know what you’re trying to communicate. But it was funny to see ether way.

I met a friend many years ago at P. I. R.... He had brought his duster there for some testing tune and I talk to him and we became friends.. He got me to start coming out to woodburn with him participating with him in one of the nostalgic classes. I started coming there regularly and we talked often.. One time I mentioned the forum and he laughed and laughed and laughed....
He has a low 9 second car knocking on the door of 8 seconds and wouldn't have anything to do with this nonsense...
Aside from that one of the very nicest people i've ever met..

-
Back