Repo 340 Duster grille?

-

rod440

Reaction score
Is there someone out there that repos the 340 Duster grille these days? I thought that I saw someone advertising these a few years ago but I can't seem to find any info on them.With cores bringing $500 to $800 these days it would seem that there would be a market for a nice new repo part.What do you guys think? Rod

The re-pop grills that have hit the market (the sharktooth grill, for example), cost as much as a good original and are 100% pure garbage.

Your best and only option is finding a good original

I seen a original 70 grille and a repop sharktooth in the classifieds here in the last week.

They could be gone now if the posters didn't read the rules.

Man..somebody should repop these. All these people wanting $500 to $700 for them in terrible shape is just a fine example of ripping people off.

There was a thread on Moparts awhile ago about this. Someone claims they talked with one of the repro manufacturers and they're in the process of tooling up for the sharkstooth grille. It's all hearsay so far. But, I'm hoping that it happens.

In the "72 duster chop cut rebuild" thread . Dan had mentioned classic industries is going to start remaking these grilles. The grilles you are talking about not fitting were being sold by cudagrille.com They were resin not plastic and would melt and sag in the sun.

yes, they can be pricey. i have just sold two on ebay in the last week. one sold for 1700.00 and the other sold for 1060.00 it is a crap shoot what they go for one day they go for big money, and the next, they go for half the price

In the "72 duster chop cut rebuild" thread . Dan had mentioned classic industries is going to start remaking these grilles. The grilles you are talking about not fitting were being sold by cudagrille.com They were resin not plastic and would melt and sag in the sun.

The thread I was referring to on Moparts mentioned this. Someone on there said they talked with Classic Industries and CI told them that one of there suppliers was tooling up for the grilles.

Wished I had kept atleast 1,oh well.

Attachments

• Picture 752.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Picture 793.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 187
-
Back