Repopped 340 air cleaner

-
That assembly can be found for 70-100 if you look around. I sold a few of them. It's not the 70-71 air cleaner which usually gets 250+

Hi! I just received one from Mancini along with the pie pan ID (in red) and it looks fine to me.
Take care.
photo.php

Attachments

• cleaner.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,676
They are good quality but it pisses me off because I remember when they were $30 and Im not that old LOL

Hey AdamR, remember when we would take them off (When the cars were practically new) and put a cheap *** chrome one on and throw the factory one away ? If we only knew.........

Hey AdamR, remember when we would take them off (When the cars were practically new) and put a cheap *** chrome one on and throw the factory one away ? If we only knew.........

No I dont. They stopped using them from the factory 9 years before I was born. I do remember buying one for my 69 Road Runner in 1996 when I was 18 and paying around $30 for it though. I also remember looking to buy one in 2008 for my Scamp and nearly choking at the price.

They are good quality but it pisses me off because I remember when they were $30 and Im not that old LOL

dang i must be a pup ....i have never seen them that low ....i just accepted the fact that are expensive and i have to have a factory cleaner or nothing.

I'm 28 so I don't remember when they were that cheap. Well they probably were back when I first got my Duster 10 years ago but I was only able to afford slant six stuff so I never bothered to even pay attention.

Right on AlV, it looks good and sounds like the quality isn't sub par. I'll probably be picking one up here real soon.

I also remember just in 2002 when I bought my Diesel truck, diesel was 1.00 gallon. Things chanced.

I remember 5 cent cokes and ten cent hamburgers.and I also remember seeing mills

I remember $1.80 for a pack of smokes and $1.00 for a gallon of gas. All about the same time as the $30 air cleaner. Yes **** goes up, doesnt mean I have to like it. LOL

OK, cut it out ! I'm feeling really old now. When I worked at a gas station way back when gas was .23 cents and the buying public complained. and that was for preimum ! In 1974 I bought a 340 4 speed Duster off a dealers lot for $800 bucks !
Opps! getting off subject........

I remember when Mc Donalds dollar menu had items on it for $1 and everything in the dollar store actually cost.... yup you guessed it $1

I remember using a dollar to buy something, and getting change back
now when I buy something for a dollar, it cost's $1.06?

Funny, I buy lunch at work, Give the guys $40 and dont get any change back.

Hmm, my dollar store has stuff for a buck?
Will that there set up fit under a stock hood with an air gap intake?
Also will it fit over a proform, holley or an edelbrock carb ?

In the mid 80's I paid $2,500 for a running 1970 'cuda 440-6 Barrel 4-speed Vitamin C with no rust. She was sitting by a stack of hay bails. lol Little rubbing compound is all she needed. Second biggest mistake I did was sell her. The first was selling my 1970 AAR 'cuda. :( :banghead:

Attachments

• l_18975c6d43e94b0325f1550de11c397a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2,457
  • l_34d4249e3084917d117120ab00591f24.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,470
-
Back