Required songs to listen to while working on your Mopar !!!

-

69 Cuda 440

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Required Listening Tunes

#1 .... 'Hair of the Dog' ~ Nazareth {1975}

#2 .... 'Good Times, Bad Times' ~ Led Zeppelin {1969}

#3 ..... 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' ~ Alice Cooper {1973}

#4 ..... 'Psychotic Reaction' ~ The Count Five {1965}

#5 ..... 'Summertime Blues' ~ Blue Cheer {1968}

Just...NO!

Excuse me, I now need to jam an ice pick through my eardrums!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898uBibM9O8&list=FLnyFdJ0yvWD1JAvFVNZKqrw&index=4"]Cheech and Chong - At the Rock Fight - On Stage - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDW9b_ejfI"]Focus - Hocus Pocus - YouTube[/ame]

my tastes im music vary so i just dig on my pandora to whatever pops up.

little river band

marshall tucker

steve miller band

AC/DC

led zeppelin

bee gees

garth brooks

climax blues band

bullet boys

whitesnake

steve earle

aerosmith

def leppard

beastie boys

The radio in our garage stays on talk radio 90% of the time. It's been that way since before I was born. If my friends and I are working late and want to jam out we turn on the oldies station. I prefer the radio over cd or iPod anyday. I get bored when I know every single song and there is no suprise.

it was Styx and Boston for me, over and over, drove my dad crazy. lol

I prefer the radio over cd or iPod anyday. I get bored when I know every single song and there is no suprise.
the problem with the stations around here is, there ARE no suprises. it the same 8 songs, over and over and over. I graduated H.S. in 1986, and I cannot stand to hear the same songs that have been beat to death for the last 30 something years. ozzy did record more than 3 songs. I listen to the hardest rock station we have at work, and it is still the same "back in black" and "crazy train" ran into the ground LOL

deep purple highway star should be on the list.........
higgs
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690"]Deep Purple - Highway Star - YouTube[/ame]

For the late-night Hard Rock Mix

* 'I Don't Need No Doctor' ~ Humble Pie {1971}

* 'Stone Cold Fever' ~ Humble Pie {1971}

* 'Kick Out The Jams' ~ MC5 {1969}

* 'Shakin All Over' ~ The Who {1970}

Those songs get the juices flowing when you're starting to get tired.

the problem with the stations around here is, there ARE no suprises. it the same 8 songs, over and over and over. I graduated H.S. in 1986, and I cannot stand to hear the same songs that have been beat to death for the last 30 something years. ozzy did record more than 3 songs. I listen to the hardest rock station we have at work, and it is still the same "back in black" and "crazy train" ran into the ground LOL

I understand that. I guess I never really pay attention to the music. If I want to listen to hard rock then the stuff I like isn't going to be on normal radio.

Just...NO!

Excuse me, I now need to jam an ice pick through my eardrums!

I agree. If my local radio station plays any Nazireth the loose 1 listener for a day.
I've dreamed of a time lapse video of restoring my vert with Shine On You Crazy Diamond for soundtrack.

-
Back