Revenge

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
methodical, smart , careful planning will produce good results. think it through.

at times I have seen Karma take care of it for me

...by acting like the person didn't do anything to you...don't give them the satisfaction of thinking they can mess with you. Be patient, there will be a chance in the future to get back at them, at that time you can decide...

You don't and it will pay off later.

The few times I wanted to do something. ...I didn't and justice ended up serving itself and I just continued on a happy path.

Do a project and get your mind off off it and you won't do anything you might regret

I have often sat back, smiled at the offender and said;

"I'll not seek payback, because it will present itself to me in grand fashion and more than likely, right in front of you at a time when you can d NOTHING to prevent it. You'll just have to sit there and wait for it trapped."

And it often does. It will be up to you to pull the trigger or not.
I myself remind them at that point and watch there face drop, sweat start & the the trembles take over. Rare is it that I take it. But I do remind them of it and do nothing.
I'll be the better man with a reminder to them of it.

You will have to pull something seriously bad for me to take revenge.

Vengeance is mine-says The Lord,I will repay.Call it what you will but it is good to bring things to mind.

doing nothing is often the best move. Karma seems to know everyone's address..

A wise man once told me " One should make more deposits in the Karma account, and fewer withdraws"

I try to live buy this.

I've been screwed, I've been wronged, I've been mistreated. the first time I acted and didn't think it thru, I was 12 and knocked out 3 of the kids teeth. ( I was just a skinny kid , it was just reflex).
from then on, I always made sure I thought about my actions, before I acted.
I've been screwed bad enough I considered killing. I asked the good Lord for forgiveness.
I decided along time ago, best to forgive and forget. forgive those that wrong me. the first time is their fault, if it happens again, its my fault.
we don't want any of our members being the headliner of 60 minutes or whatever!?? ( it takes too long for them to get to the end!) LOL

Lots of good replies here...I believe in karma too. But, it would also have to depend on what the revenge would be for....like did somebody throw dog $hit in my yard or valdalise my car....or do somethig to a family member....there would be different levels of revenge based on the crime for me I guess. I have dealt with a$$holes before and one thing I do is just be nice to them cause they hate that. An old man told me one time just to "kill a$$holes with kindness" and that has worked for me too :glasses7:

What kind of revenge are we talking about? Most of the times I'll let things play out themselves but there are the extreamly rare times where a punch to the jaw is in order.

Revenge leads to all kinds of hurts. More so to the one seeking it. Dwelling on it leads to pain and suffering, poor health and even death. Better it is to forgive.And when you forgive; forget. On purpose. And when you do this, your body and soul and mind will return to health. And also to loved ones around you. You are not alone in this world. Every one you connect with goes away with a piece of you. If you are bitter or dwelling in unforgiveness everyone of those persons will carry a piece of that away with them.
Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.

What kind of revenge are we talking about? Most of the times I'll let things play out themselves but there are the extreamly rare times where a punch to the jaw is in order.

Hitting someone in today's world, even if that person just committed a crime, could end up in a lawsuit, with you at the wrong end of it.

IN NYC a criminal in the process of running from the cops was stopped by a taxi driver. The criminal was arrested AND AFTER HIS TRIAL WAS FOUND GUILTY. He, in turn sued the taxi driver who purposely hit his get away car.
Some IDIOT lawyer took the case, Some idiot judge heard the case, and found for the criminal. Political Correctness, trumps, common sense and common decency every time.

Political Correctness, trumps, common sense and common decency every time.

Only because we allow it.

After an altercation with a truck and three (non nationals we'll call them) followed my 14 year old daughter home from the bus stop making sexual remarks and trying to get her in thier truck. (she said they looked to be in thier 30's or 40's)
She said one of them jumped out and started chasing her between houses as she was trying to run from them.
The police showed up right as I got back from looking for them and I got out of my truck with a full 30 rounder in an AK and set it up on the roof of the truck and walked away from it a bit, they asked whay it was for.

I asked what they thought it was for?
It's for a truck full of (whatever) that was chasing my 14 year old girl.

They said, "you could go to jail for using that".
I said, "yep, for awhile but those bastards would learn that lesson forever, and so would thier buddies".
I wouldn't have shot any of them intentionally, but that truck wouldn't have been worth scrap prices.

Sometimes karma needs to be delivered.

Hitting someone in today's world, even if that person just committed a crime, could end up in a lawsuit, with you at the wrong end of it.

IN NYC a criminal in the process of running from the cops was stopped by a taxi driver. The criminal was arrested AND AFTER HIS TRIAL WAS FOUND GUILTY. He, in turn sued the taxi driver who purposely hit his get away car.
Some IDIOT lawyer took the case, Some idiot judge heard the case, and found for the criminal. Political Correctness, trumps, common sense and common decency every time.

I don't know the specifics on your story but if the taxi driver stopped these criminals then the law suit is just one small bad thing that came from his good deed. When I was younger and worked at a grocery store they always said that if you see someone stealing and they try to run that you shouldn't chase after them or try to stop them. That is complete BS and stuff like that is spreading like wildfire through today's society. I'm going to do what needs to be done and pray things work out.

Heck I was at a party a few years ago and a young kid was getting jumped by a bunch of older guys. I understand the law and knew if I jumped in to help stop this or stick up for the victim That I could face charges when the cops got there. That didn't stop me. I did my best to help the little guy and ended up getting my but kicked too. Luckily things ended up working out and
Nothing came of it but I can't stand when people just let acts like that go on because they are afraid.

Sorry to get off topic. Like I said though most of the time things will work themselves out without violence but there is the very rare occasion where something should be done.

TB, you know I like you, but I dont know you. Youre scaring me. But I like your style.Im kinda glad I live way over here. But I kinda know what you were feeling, as I brought two daughters to maturity,(and a son) and was/am continually concerned for them. Probably not to the extent of bringing out weapons of massive deconstruction, but non the less, they are flesh of my flesh, and bone of my bone, and the continuance of my fathers lineage, a blessing to me and bright shining stars in the world.
Im sure you have similar or stronger feelings.(kinda obvious)

out here in the sticks , its a well known fact, people keep a good assortment of loaded weapons, in the home, truck, many have the concealed w eapon permit.

it doesn't always stop stupid behavior, but surely slows it down. pretty much non existant in the country, except cattle thieving.

in 1964 when I got my drivers license and a vehicle, my dad ( a pasifist even though the went thru WW II and Korea), handed me a revolver and a shotgun to put "under the seat". his only comment was , if ever needed you will know it.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I like deviant, methodical and meticulous in a way they dont realize it was you nor the fact that its happening.

Revenge..How to get it?

Growing up in my town there was Always
a new rookie cop (they never did Last very long)
that wanted to Change the world and Rid the neighborhood of anyone
he deemed a Thug...even if you were only 12 years old !

What we'd do when the police would turn up the heat
wouldn't necessarily Qualify as Revenge (which could land you in Jail)
but something a Little less Sinister....and WAYYY more FUN...
Instead of seeking Revenge WE'd go for the "BIG PAYBACK"!!!
and do things like ...
make a Dummy (complete with a Saint skittles hoodie)
put it in a Suspicious looking pose up in the baseball park bleachers
at the Farthest point from the parking lot... after hours of course !!!

Then...Like clockwork the cops would make their rounds
at 10pm driving through the parking lot panning the baseball field
with their spotlight on and see Trevon (the dummy) sitting there
in the bleachers "up to No Good" ?
Predictably they'd announce over the Loud speaker...
"The park is Closed at Dusk"... "you have to leave the park"...pause(Static)
"I said the park is CLOSED at Dusk"...longer pause...(longer Static)
"Dont make me come and Get you"................(Ominous Static)..."O.K. thaaaat's it" !!!
as he exited his car and began his longggg and Determined trek
up to the top row, left field side of the bleachers with his flashlight in hand !
Soon as he grabbed thug and realized "Who's THE DUMMY NOW"
and what was "REALLY GOING ON"...
you could see his shoulders Slump and flashlight get pointed downward
Then We'd All let out a James Brown Screamm "HeYyyYeeeOooWwww" from Far Right field
to let him know he Just GOT PUNKED by the Punks...The "BIG PAYBACK" !!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/hRubq5D-3kM[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back