Rhs heads

-

dustoff440

Reaction score
Will they be good for a stock block 360 Mag.... maximum 500 horsepower. I found a set for 560 plus tax , shipping , Bare. Is this a pretty good deal???

Good deal? No. SMOKIN' DEAL?? Heck yea!!!!!!!!

Name your source man, name your source....

I paid 935.00 to the door from hughes (ready to run with 1110 springs), these heads are great. Just be aware when buying them bare & who from, by the time you spend for shipping (because there heavy) & new valves/retainers/set-up & any other work, you might be better off buying them ready to bolt-on. So for 560.00 PLUS shipping, PLUX tax & being bare, i'd say pass, call hughes & check theres out.

I'd get them from Brian H, ready to go.
All the numbers you're seeing floating around that these heads produce are on his engines done his way is the logic. He puts good valves in them, much better springs and does very good machine work on them. They are truly ready to go when they leave his shop. I wasted time even taking them apart to check them.

If you don't take them tell me where they are and I will!

Funny, I was just getting on to ask about them to. I want to know about the RHS LA X heads. They say you can get them with 62 cc combustion chamnbers and 179 cc intake with 67 cc exhaust, for 650.00 bucks! Add 100.00 and you get them with 2.02 valves. Are these things any good or worth a damn? Thanks

I'd get them from Brian H, ready to go.
All the numbers you're seeing floating around that these heads produce are on his engines done his way is the logic. He puts good valves in them, much better springs and does very good machine work on them. They are truly ready to go when they leave his shop. I wasted time even taking them apart to check them.

Who is Brian H and how do i get in touch with him? Need a set for a 360 magnum build.

Thanks Gary

There ya go.
The reason I say to get them from him is that he's the only one continuously proving out his work with timeslips and dyno results. That, and his price for a ready to go set of heads is win/win.

Just be aware when buying them bare & who from, by the time you spend for shipping (because there heavy)

I had Summit price match them for me. They sent them to me without charging me for shipping, not sure how that happened but I'll take it. I also had a $200 gift certificate too so I only ended up paying $360 for the pair. 8)

I had Summit price match them for me. They sent them to me without charging me for shipping, not sure how that happened but I'll take it. I also had a $200 gift certificate too so I only ended up paying $360 for the pair. 8)

Nice! Complete with it all?

His website makes me think twice about buying high end parts!
I would love for him to build me a long block with those RHS heads!

Well not everyone knows how to design professional websites and besides he builds engines not websites

I and a lot of other people on this forum have been to his shop and met him so i wouldn't worry.

Don't judge every company by their website but i do know what you mean

Well not everyone knows how to design professional websites and besides he builds engines not websites

I and a lot of other people on this forum have been to his shop and met him so i wouldn't worry.

Don't judge every company by their website but i do know what you mean

Sorry, you misunderstood me, Love the website, it makes me feel more confident about his work because the website is not all fancy! I was referring to not needing expendo parts to go fast! referring to his 10sec Duster with stock internals!

Brian

Sorry, you misunderstood me, Love the website, it makes me feel more confident about his work not being all fancy! I was referring to not needing expendo parts to go fast! referring to his 10sec Duster with stock internals!

Brian

Oh ok I got ya Now:cheers:

Here are a couple of videos of his car running with the 410/RHS from the car craft article. My guess is corked up it was making in the 470hp range. Pretty impressive run for an engine with "Iron Doorstops" for heads as some jackwad called them on here. :)

Video 1
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irwindalevids002.mp4

Video 2 6.94 run
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irwindalevids003.mp4

The car had a Hughes 10", 3500 street converter in it and went 1.43 60's. Not bad for a car with a cheap converter in it. I would have liked to see what it would do with Brians A-1 race converter, probably in the 1.3x range.

Here are a couple of videos of his car running with the 410/RHS from the car craft article. My guess is corked up it was making in the 470hp range. Pretty impressive run for an engine with "Iron Doorstops" for heads as some jackwad called them on here. :)

Video 1
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irwindalevids002.mp4

Video 2 6.94 run
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irwindalevids003.mp4

The car had a Hughes 10", 3500 street converter in it and went 1.43 60's. Not bad for a car with a cheap converter in it. I would have liked to see what it would do with Brians A-1 race converter, probably in the 1.3x range.

Achieving greatness from things that suck FTW!!!!! ha!:-D

-
Back