ricers making me mad, need help!

-
Another way to mess with them is remind them of that great commericial.....

GEE, I COULDA HAD A V-8 !!

Or I can remind him that my Honda makes 164 hp from 1100ccs.....and is a lot quieter.

I wouldnt make fun of a true "tuner" Im unfortunate enough to work at a Honda dealership at night, On of the sales men had a 05 Civic SI that puts out 580hp to the wheels with a turbo. Thats a lot of power for a small block never mind a 4 cylinder.

I was out one Sat. nite where all the car guys hang out and some snot-nosed punk tried to make fun of my Mustang and he had a friend that had a Honda that ran in the 11s, blah, blah and more blah. I told him that if his "friend" wanted to race, I would be more willing to race him...1/4 mile, roll from 60, top end, etc.
The next Saturday nite his buddy showed up and I pulled in just like this.

P5167718.jpg

They just about busted out laughing so I laid down the challenge.

Put a hitch on his car and see just how fast it is with my trailer and bikes on it. They instantly said that it was not a fair race, the car was not built to pull a trailer,etc. I reminded them that a Hemi Dart that runs mid 8s could do it with no problem at all!
They still made excuses.
To add insult to injury, I added that my Honda runs in the really low 10s.
When I left a did a serious sideways launch and had the tires lit 3/4s of the way thru 1st gear.
One of the Mustang guys called me later and said the kid picked on another Mustang that nite on the highway and got his butt handed to him by an 04 Cobra that was totally stock.
To this day, the kid won't race my Mustang because he thinks that he might lose. And I still ask him if he got his 3 element rear wing from Office Depot!

Nice Blackbird...getting her ready for NeXXt?

I might indulge myself this year. I missed the triples at Deals Gap this year but I have almost 4 weeks of vacation to get rid of and I want to go back to Cincinnati for a visit.

most my friends are into american muscle, not nessisarily mopar muscle like i am but some have mustangs, trans ams.....anyway we are always working to break the 13 second quarter mile, always trying to improve to make it into the high 12s, all street legal of course. there were some ricer boys that showed up one night all excited because they could really "compete with us now" they were excited because they got his car to run high 14s down to mid 14s....hes got more money in the engine of his mitsubishi lancer than i do in my whole duster. theyre not even worth wasting time over

and yes he does have a bookshelf spoiler, its cute, im thinking about adding one to my duster.....lol

the ricers in my town all put wings on the back.we call them shopping carts. i graduated in 97 and my first car was a 69 340 dart. all the ricers would talk **** and talk about racing but they would never race me. we have a factory road north of town where everybody would race. nice wide smooth concrete road and from stop sign to the smooth railroad crossing was a 1/4 perfect for racing but no ricers ever raced there? hmmmm its a mystery

Up here in Canada,If your caught racing they,ll inpound your car for 7 days and suspend your licence for 30 days.That,s why we go to the track.Keep er, SAFE!!

Up here in Canada,If your caught racing they,ll inpound your car for 7 days and suspend your licence for 30 days.That,s why we go to the track.Keep er, SAFE!!

thats why im proud to be an american:happy10:

Don't be too proud...

I got caught racing a 5.0 'Stang in my Coronet (the one time I actually gave in) about 7 years ago, lost my license for 60 days and had to pay a $500 dollar fine, those weren't even the maximums... I could've got 2 months in jail, loss of DL for 1 year and a $2500 fine....like the guy I raced did.

Keep it at the track!

when your younger ,high school age you dont think about things like that. you race when and where ever you wanna race. im older and wiser now and i dont usually race except for on the track. unless of course i have a punk *** next to me and then usually i beat him off the line or for a small stretch of road. i live in a some what smaller town and the cops are pretty easy goin when it comes to things like that, they might give you a speeding ticket but thats pretty small in my opinion as long as you dont get caught to many times. some of the cops around here have pulled people over to just get you to stop and see your car if they cant find ya already stopped some where.

In time you will realize not to care what other think or say. Beside, the guy drives a modified Camery.

Could not have said it any better, do what make you happy, we got folks here with Darts, Dusters, none are better, it is what makes you happy, you need to prove nothing.. Age will help you!

I say :thebirdm: to rice, there loss!

Man i just finished being at the beach for the weekend i just laugh my *** off at all the little ricer boys.....When me and my dad go cruising in his 69 race dart, there's guys who actually laugh at us....its really unfortunate for them that they actually think a shitty econobox with some gay muffler is going to beat a 4.88 geared 440 dart that lopes like a pig and has a roll cage...i just turn to my pop's and say what retards, dont they know they are just small scnacks for us? lol....its even worse for me though man cuz im only 19, so all the guys around here just drive imports, and they see me doing the bodywork on the scamp in my driveway and laugh and stuff....i dont really care, cuz i know when im done it'll own their cars in every aspect, plus i built it myself....my freind has a 69 chevelle with a plate that says "9 sec SS" and he still has bean canners trying to race him....there too stupid to realize what real power is, so let them miss out....like my friend once told me, if you pull up to a light in your mopar or wutever peice of american muscle it is, if they even have the ballini's to try and challenge you with your exhaust rumbling the beautiful idle of the cam, they are just sad little people who really have no idea what a real FAST car is....just ignore those guys and have fun with what you love

-
Back