RICK@LAYSONS is out-of-commision for ahwile....

-
I stopped by the tent at MMW to maybe see ya but they let me know that you were on the mend and would be back up and running very soon. Good to see ya made it. Welcome back to FABO.
Small Block

Prayers out to you Rick! You are the best and reason I get stuff from you guys!

Rick, I'm glad everthing is working out, for you. As you may know I am not a fan of Laysons, but I hear good things about what you personally do for people. I wish you could impart your attitude to every one that works at Laysons, particuly to Dave. Welome back.

Nice to hear your doing well, I've bought from you in the past and you took good care of me, hope you get back to full steam before too long. Sometimes it takes longer then we want to recover but have faith. I was released for light duty work this week after breaking my leg in May, Doc says it'll probably be another year before I can work full time and I may have a limp forever. good luck with your recovery.

Dave

I just found out from FISHY68 that you were back 2 minutes after I sent an e-mail to Laysons asking about you! Glad to see your back on the forum Rick. Take it easy with your recovery and by all means, kick some *** in that warehouse and get those monkeys in line!

Really, a sincere welcome back Buddy!

-
Back