RICK@LAYSONS is out-of-commision for ahwile....

-
Rick, many prayers are with you including mine. We look forward to when you are back in the saddle again! ( that is supposed to put a small grin on your face!)

I was just thinking its been a long time since I PM'd you with no response, figured you were busy and would get to me when you could. Now I see you have had much more things on your mind, understandably so. Thank you for the contact line and my prayers are with you.

What, 29 posts and no ***** jokes??? What`s going on here? Wishing you all the best Rick. Tell the doctor to be careful what he`s cutting down there. :D

Get better soon Rick! You may want to invest in a couple of bags of frozen peas. They come in handy for surgery in those areas.

Jack

Hey, Rick,

Hoping and praying for the best for you.

There's times I thought you had big ones for taking flak about stuff out of your control. Now I know why! In all seriousness, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Grant

Thanks!!! for all the good wishes guys!

I appreciate it...I really do! I missed you all and I'm glad to be back! This one damned neart killed me(seriously!!!!)! They refused to do any surgery at the local hospital here in Lakewood, but sent me up to Harborview trama center in Seattle this time. I was operated on as soon as an operating room was available, and the surgeon who performed the surgery was top notch all the way. I couldn't have asked for any better care than what I got! My sincerest Thanks!! went to the medical staff there.

The doc says I can work, but they won't release me from medical care until sometime in late December. It's safe to say I won't be running any 100 yard dashes or doing any jumping jacks for quite a while.

I'm back at work now, at least for "light duty" anyways....:D But due to some employee issues here in our warehouse, the warehouse is where I'll be spending the majority of my time.

I see my PM box has a "few" messages in it, and I promise I'll be getting to them as soon as I can in the next day or two.

Feels good to be home here on FABO!!!

RICK! Welcome back!

Theres a few customers awaiting your return.

I was seriously think just today that I should drop a E-mail to your job equireing where and how you are. Glad to hear you back !!!!!!!!

Rick, Glad your back!!!!!

Glad to see your back,Rick.Hope you recover quickly and everything gets back to normal.8)

-
Back