Rip Sally Kellerman

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Call me when you have no class!

FB_IMG_1645827319524.jpg

Sally Kellerman played Hot Lips in the movie MASH. Loretta Switt played Hot Lips (Margaret Houlihan) in the TV show.

Who was hotter, Sally or Loretta?

Loretta by far......
A top 10 milf in my generation. She sealed that deal for me in "Back to School....." That woman was oozing sex appeal the whole time lol.... Aside from that she was the glue that held MASH together for me. Gutty portrayal of being on the front line realism with a dry sense of humor..... RIP Loretta....

JW

Loretta by far......
A top 10 milf in my generation. She sealed that deal for me in "Back to School....."
Couldn't have made that much of an impression on you. Sally Kellerman was in Back to School, not Loretta Swift.

Last edited:
Couldn't have made that much of an impression on you. Sally Kellerman was in Back to School. not Loretta Swift.

You know, I'm good with being corrected on that..... But it has been 30 years since I seen that flick.... However they are all above Sally Field. She was thing because of a car lol......

JW

the nickname originates from a scene in which she has a tryst with Burns. Unbeknownst to them, a hidden PA microphone is broadcasting their conversation to the whole camp, including her growl to Frank, "kiss my hot lips".

Oh dang I didn’t realize she was still around up until now. I’m 38 years old tho but my mom got that mini series Centennial on dvd which i watched it with her and it was a pretty good and she played a good part in that mini series! May she Rest In Peace.

-
Back