Ripped off

-
I didn't read the whole thread, but I just wanted to chime in since I've done business with Justin.

I'd like to emphasis that I purchased twice from him and had ZERO issues. He shipped things to my California home and everything arrived fine and well packaged.

I don't know the guy personally, but he seems pretty stand up to me. He answers his email and is pleasant to do business with.

I just wanted to chime in so that his name does not get tarnished. I'm just hoping that something got screwed up in shipping. Maybe the part slid out of the box. Or something wonky happened.

Is that the tape the lady at the post office put on it? Was there no tape on it before? That is not a properly taped box (even the postal lady knew that) and I can certainly see why it arrived empty. Personally, I would be refunding the $65.00 to the buyer and then working on recovering the $50.00 it was insured for myself since I was the party that actually purchased the insurance.

My method of packing and shipping is done like inkjunkie describes. So far everything has arrived safe and sound but if anything is ever damaged in the future they won't be able to say it was because lack of packing, good box or tape.

attachment.php

why are you assuming that box is the same box that was shipped.
is that a one of a kind box.
too many jump to conclusions on this site.
I think the seller should send the buyer 65 bucks, and tell him to shove it.

Just a little info about USPS ... my brother works there. He says guys have contests to see how far they can throw a box and hit the bin. Just sayin' .... it is likely not Ply30's fault. And he has offered to help as best he can. And he insured it. And you acted like a child and hung up the phone. Come on man, act like a grown up and let the guy help if he can.

Yes that is my same thoughts he also said there was a note on the box that send "deliverd empty box" I would like to see a picture of that. I am on m way to my post office to see what she can tell me.

Maybe you should shove it, I will post a picture with his hand writing on it. Maybe you would like it if he sent you an empty box

Maybe you should shove it, I will post a picture with his hand writing on it. Maybe you would like it if he sent you an empty box

Get the empty box **** out of your head. I DID NOT SEND A EMTY BOX... The center link was droped out of it..... I don't just send empty boxes to people.

justin sent me my 69 cuda dash was zip tied to a unprotected 69 tail panel as I stated earlier in a box that was 6 inches to short for the item. dash was wrapped in a single layer of thin bubble wrap, 3 pieces of hard foam period. dash was and is still in 40 pieces. same bull its insured go after them. this box would not made it 3 miles let alone 3000 miles that it had to travel. asked him for my money back and he wrote back ABSOLUTELY NOT! IT WAS INSURED. so reading all these posts as he is backtracking saying he wraps things well is total bullshit! the dash is busted due to him letting it be shipped that way. but he took my money and put all the blame on everyone else. also I only asked for the 125 back not any thing else even though I paid for the insurance and the shipping. spent way too much time dealing with this. did not go after the post office as it was not there fault, and as I see it it would have been stealing from the post office had I. he made no effort to make it right. I have since bought another one and moved on. so it is pretty hard for me to listen to him once again and put the blame on everyone but himself. nwdart

Justin has never said that wasn't his box any place in the thread and I took time to read every post in the thread before I bothered to comment.

Whats the postage say on the box?? The USPS wouldnt charge him $10, 12, 16, whatever the amount was to mail a empty box. Not to mention I think he is smart enough to tell the USPS he will not pay that much on a box filled with air.. Thats a waste of his time on his part to even go to the PO with a empty box. Think about it.

Now if the box says $2 or $4 I would think it was empty... Post a pic of the postage paid!

Dude you need to start acting like a man and stop thinking everyone is out to get you.. I suppose black helicopters fly over your house also!

Well the receipt from the post office shows the weight and cost of the item. Post a picture showing that and it will prove the center link left the box and fell out.

listen little man, don't give me no guff. why do you assume it was the seller,
IF you were ripped off. could have been anyone in between.
I still say take your 65 bucks and shove it.
where shall I send it.

Get the empty box **** out of your head. I DID NOT SEND A EMTY BOX... The center link was droped out of it..... I don't just send empty boxes to people.

Just admit you packed it wrong and send my refund!

listen little man, don't give me no guff. why do you assume it was the seller,
IF you were ripped off. could have been anyone in between.
I still say take your 65 bucks and shove it.
where shall I send it.

You should mind your own business little man. The seller sold me an item I did not receive. So who is at fault, not the buyer.

Just admit you packed it wrong and send my refund!
First of all.. I just got back from the post office. The post office lady told me that I will need FULL HELP from you in this situation (Whitch I have had NONE as of yet) In order to track the item down and OR get the insurance money. With that being said until you want to help me I can't do nothing about it. I need INFO from you on the box and so forth. Unless you would like to help me there is nothing I can do because I will need your help to get the insurance money or to find the part. I did not "Screw up" With the packaging and even she said the same thing when I went in there. She said "The box was TAPED" She even went on to say "This is a postal error because when it left the post office it was in the box. She also stated things get lost EVERY day out of boxes.." So at this point it is up to you if you would like to get the money back and or get the center link found I will need your help. Let me know
You think you are perfect but I can promis you one thing.... Not a single person in this world is perfect...

And why should he mind his own buissness? You put this out there for EVERY ONE on the site to see and they have the right to comment on it.

First of all.. I just got back from the post office. The post office lady told me that I will need FULL HELP from you in this situation (Whitch I have had NONE as of yet) In order to track the item down and OR get the insurance money. With that being said until you want to help me I can't do nothing about it. I need INFO from you on the box and so forth. Unless you would like to help me there is nothing I can do because I will need your help to get the insurance money or to find the part. I did not "Screw up" With the packaging and even she said the same thing when I went in there. She said "The box was TAPED" She even went on to say "This is a postal error because when it left the post office it was in the box. She also stated things get lost EVERY day out of boxes.." So at this point it is up to you if you would like to get the money back and or get the center link found I will need your help. Let me know
You think you are perfect but I can promis you one thing.... Not a single person in this world is perfect...

And why should he mind his own buissness? You put this out there for EVERY ONE on the site to see and they have the right to comment on it.

When I get the chance I will post more pictures of the box you did not package right. You should just send me my refund, I did not receive the item I purchase from you. I am not the vender selling the item you are.

When I get the chance I will post more pictures of the box you did not package right. You should just send me my refund, I did not receive the item I purchase from you. I am not the vender selling the item you are.
Honestly.... It is YOUR choice. I cant do nothing with out your help.
I cant get my $50 Insurance WITH OUT YOUR HELP.
End of conversation if you dont want to help me I cant help you Sorry.
I have tried my VERY BEST to help you from the first minute but you just wont accept it let me know if you would like to accept it though.

I can't believe this has gone on as long as it has...Come on guys, get your heads together and come up with a solution that satisfies you both and be done with it. You are both adults(I assume) and the world doesn't need anymore enemies, especially in the Mopar community;)

Lol? If you are talking about me I don't flip parts. To me flipping parts is buying single parts and reselling them.
Also I do use bubble wrap and other packing materials. Your comment was irrelevant to this due to the fact I use proper packing items. If you have a glass tail light packed perfectly with all the packing materials in the world and the post office tasks and sets them In the middle of a stack of other boxes with 15 other boxes on it there's a 99% chance it will break...

Sorry, that doesn't wash. You have other guys saying that you used one piece of bubble wrap and then acted surprised that parts got there smashed.

Now, you stick a part in a box, tape it shut, and then act like it's a surprise that it didn't arrive at it's destination.

My question was more of a broad based question, by the way, using this as an example. I read a lot of guys on here, almost constantly whining, droning on about flippers and how the money they make is "ruining the hobby."

Now, I'm seeing a few of those same members chiming in in defense of you. How is the money the "flipper" makes so much more evil than you skimping on proper packaging to make sure the buyer gets his part in a usable condition? Ah, FABO's hypocrisy strikes again.

That's what you're doing, by the way, skimping on proper packaging. It's not that hard to read on here those who have worked for the package delivery companies saying, repeatedly, over and over again, for years, that you package something like it was going to be put in a gorilla cage. But you laugh and call it "proper" packaging when someone talks about a taillight arriving with one sheet of low density bubble wrap around it.

I can't believe this has gone on as long as it has...Come on guys, get your heads together and come up with a solution that satisfies you both and be done with it. You are both adults(I assume) and the world doesn't need anymore enemies, especially in the Mopar community;)
There is honestly nothing I can do unless he will help me. Whitch it is pretty obvious that he wont. But if he would like to help me we can try and find the part first and if that is a no go we can get the insurance money and he will be refunded the $65.
Other wise nothing I can do.

Honestly.... It is YOUR choice. I cant do nothing with out your help.
I cant get my $50 Insurance WITH OUT YOUR HELP.
End of conversation if you dont want to help me I cant help you Sorry.
I have tried my VERY BEST to help you from the first minute but you just wont accept it let me know if you would like to accept it though.

You need to send me a refund, not wait for insurance, Thats your responsablity as a seller. I have never received the Item I purchased. End of story. Be a good seller and send a refund, Thats why this thread was posted because you do not want to refund me. So do not be saying I have to help you. If sell someone a part and they do not receive it , no matter what happened to it. I will refund them.

End of story you wont help me... Nothing can be done for you.
Sorry I have tried my very best to help you but there is nothing more I can do.
I am NOT going to refund you due to the issue you will not give the INFO I need to get the insurance money or search for the part.
I am very sorry but if you change your mind PM me.

End of story you wont help me... Nothing can be done for you.
Sorry I have tried my very best to help you but there is nothing more I can do.
I am NOT going to refund you due to the issue you will not give the INFO I need to get the insurance money or search for the part.
I am very sorry but if you change your mind PM me.

Be an A** and RIPPOFF more buyers! you have the tracking numbers.

Some people just can't be pleased no matter what you do, I just hate to see people become enemies over something so easy to fix. I ordered a piece of double d shaft from summit once and was delivered an empty box three times because they just slapped it in a box and it's heavy so it shot out the end of the box in transit so I know it can be frustrating. I was able to explain on the phone what was happening and finally got a double d shaft on the fourth delivery so maybe if you keep trying you can reach a solution. I wish you luck;)

like robert just said, ship parts properly, and be accountable.like I said earlier my busted parts are still wrapped in the single layer of bubble wrap in the box he shipped them in that was 6 inches too short sitting on my office floor. send me your e mail justin and I will send you the pics and you can post them for all to see. personal accountability goes a long way . nw dart

-
Back