Roadrunner 76 Iceland

-

Gardar Runner

Reaction score
Hi all mopar guys i'm new here and live in Iceland. Own a Plymouth Roadrunner 76 360 stroker, to 426 cid. i drag race this car and best et is [email protected] mph.1.45 60ft.
I am a car mechanic have my own hobby shop rebuild engines,transmissions,diff,ect.
i like to talk drag race,and handling,etc.Best regards.Gardar.

Thanks guys yes we have drag race club here since 6. júlí 1975 http//www.kvartmila.is and on facebook.

Just seen your post in the 10 second thread. Well done!
Not to many from Iceland here on the board. But we do have a few here where I live!

Welcome! Do you know the history on RR and how it made it over to Iceland? Post some pics we'd love to see it!

Hi again short story of the Roadrunner It has been in the family almost all the time my dad bought it at some ross dealer in New York 1978 only driven 2000 miles at that time,it was a show car in the window.he sold the car to friend of mine who tear it a part and was going to do a lot but never finished the job.then i bought it again and finished the job.when it came on the street it has been kept in a heated garage for 13 years that saved the car and it is only driven about 38000 miles today.I have not cut anything and the car can easily be changed to the original,I have all the parts kept in my shop and use other parts for drag race Engine trans ect.I had 13 v 8 Mopar engines on stock at my shop few years ago i am a former firefighter and was working for Us Navy and Airforce in Iceland until they left Icelandic there was plenty of mopar v 8 throwed to the dumpsters at that time and that was gold to me hehe. i will post some pics from my shop and the car ect shortly thanks.

Ps one was asking what cam i have it is Comp Cams #20-716-9
Grind #CRS 314R-10
Dur.020- 314-321.
Lift 706-709 with 1.6. Rockers.
Rpm range 550-8000.Rpm.

-
Back