Rocky mountian dash on eBay

-
it's just weird that theres spot for a radio. must have been ordered for someone's race car or something.

You could have them made anyway. Some like to hide the radio. There's no heater control spots on that one either. Radio would be an easy cut out to do thought.

I find it a little strange that the seller doesn't know who made the dash. I would like to know for sure that it would fit my car,it's a lot of money to comit to,but I have always wanted one like it.I'm thinkin hard bout this.

Definitely a RMD A-body full dash panel made for larger diameter speedo and tach. Decent price since originally probably in the $600 price range for the full dash with separate glove box door cover.
Radio cutout would be easy enough to do since you can cut for what you want. Original RMD radio cutout would have been just a rectangular hole.
That one is nice because it allows you to hide HVAC controls in the glove box.
I would think very hard about this one, but I bought one of the last ones they made before they went out of business.

Definitely a RMD A-body full dash panel made for larger diameter speedo and tach. Decent price since originally probably in the $600 price range for the full dash with separate glove box door cover.
Radio cutout would be easy enough to do since you can cut for what you want. Original RMD radio cutout would have been just a rectangular hole.
That one is nice because it allows you to hide HVAC controls in the glove box.
I would think very hard about this one, but I bought one of the last ones they made before they went out of business.

Are you happy with it,OC? Does it fit well? I am really thinkin about going for this one and selling my dash when the time comes.I had pictured an aluminum dash in my mind 3 years ago when I got my car. I really like the appearance of aluminum,not big on chrome.8)

Are you happy with it,OC? Does it fit well? I am really thinkin about going for this one and selling my dash when the time comes.I had pictured an aluminum dash in my mind 3 years ago when I got my car. I really like the appearance of aluminum,not big on chrome.8)

FYI i talked to the guy and he said he would take 399 plus shipping for it so a few dollars cheaper!

I don't have it in the car yet. I started collecting parts for my build a couple of years ago and still don't have all I want to do.
Then I was 'downsized' the end of 2009 so my project halted completely for the time being - it's more important to make the house payments and put food on the table than to build my Dart. Hope to find a new job soon and be able to restart my Dart build.
Regarding fit, from what I've seen in the past there is some trimming of the dash frame in order to fit the RMD dash panel and guages.
I haven't yet decided the finish on the RMD dash. I've seen them painted/powdercoated black and also finished body color. It's up to personal preference.
I actually prefer the guage layout in the one on eBay compared to the one I bought, but when I bought my Dart project it came with new-in-box Auto Meter guages so I bought a RMD dash to use those guages.

anybody have an idea if there are anymore of these dash panels anywhere ???

...damn I missed it :( .....must spend even more time on this website so I don't miss these things!!

Son-Of-A-Bee-Yotch!!!

How'd I miss it ending?!??? I had plans. Can't say what they were but y'all might have been very pleased with the results. i gotta start watching e-bay more often.

Wylde1.

-
Back