Roll Call: Fall Fling XIII Van Nuys Ca Sat. Oct 18, 2008 show/swap

-
Thanks rlk340 & 7DUSTER3. I just PM'd you. As for an official meeting site, maybe you two can figure that one out and post a location and time here. We'll bug Steve for a FABO area for the Spring show. ;) I am looking forward to the show and meeting a few more members.
Gonna be at least 3 FABO members in the Swap area from Inland Mopars Car Club selling charity raffle tickets for our 2009 CSDR charity '70 Dart. Stop on by and say 'Hi' to "carriesduster", "67gtx", and "ocdart".

Yea, you're catching me last minute on this. Would a space in the swap to hang around and BBQ be fine or would it have to be in the show car area.

Anyways, it's going to take a predetermined about of pre reg entries to do it.

No worries. We will go informal for Fall and we will just arrange something on our own for Spring so it's not an additional burden for you Steve.

Bump for a roll car for Fall Fling

Parking at Fall Fling

FF08ParkingAreas4.JPG
So, the pay parking lot from last year is now free?

I'll be there, with my camera again so you'll have some more pictures to post here. :)

Same cars as always pretty much, I went sat.
Parts was weak this fall, There was a good set of MP iron heads shaft mount, mag exhaust ports for $500.

Wanted to take the valiant but I was taking 3 people and it needs an alignment really bad.[never aligned it after suspen up grade 3yr ago just taped in & eye balled it]

-
Back