Roll Call: Fall Fling XIII Van Nuys Ca Sat. Oct 18, 2008 show/swap

-
http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/ChrisJacobs

Don't ever bank the world on a celebrity being anywhere unless it's in a contract and they are getting paid. And even then... I'd sure be scared to buy a plane ticket from Canada only to hope he'd be there.

He is from Onterio California not Onterio Canada.LOL

Come on out starman1 You will have a fun time no mater who is there.
Welcome to FABO buy the way.

He is from Onterio California not Onterio Canada.LOL

Come on out starman1 You will have a fun time no mater who is there.
Welcome to FABO buy the way.

#-o Opps.

Also sometimes these guys dress down. And sort of blend in. -Not Jay Leno

My new shifter should be here by monday so hopefully all will go well & she should be mobile again. Thanks for putting up the pix Steve & also for getting my car on the flyer.

Yes Steve, we'll be there from Inlandmopars Car Club.

DSC_0182.jpg

My new shifter should be here by monday so hopefully all will go well & she should be mobile again. Thanks for putting up the pix Steve & also for getting my car on the flyer.

Also redfastback's red 68 Cuda fastback with white interior is on flyer

Some more Fall Fling 2007 pictures from last year...

Sedom seen 1967 GTS 383 Dart

600_Fall_Fling_07058.jpg

600_Fall_Fling_07063.jpg

600_Fall_Fling_07079.jpg

Fall_Fling_07101.jpg

An A-100-body 8)

600_Fall_Fling_07052.jpg

Hey Steve

None of the links to the CPW site seem to be working today (9/27). Just a heads up...

Meant to add, I am bringing my fish down from the Bay Area. Last minute glitches have kept me from the last 2 Flings, but we just completed the California Melee with no trouble (2 in a row), so a little freeway hop won't be any problem.

==========================
Max
1967 Fastback
Johnny Lightning Muscle Cars USA #14
273 Commando
Factory disc brakes
Mountain View, CA

Hey Steve

None of the links to the CPW site seem to be working today (9/27). Just a heads up...

Seems to work now. Talked to a bunch of people at Mopar Fest show today and most planned to attend Fall Fling.

Well my new shifter came in on friday & I just finished up the install this evening & everything seems ok. Haven't driven her yet but she goes thru all the gears ok. So I should be a go for the show.

Bump for a roll car for Fall Fling

Parking at Fall Fling

FF08ParkingAreas4.JPG

We're only 3 days away!!

Weather report is 83 degrees, partly cloudy, 0% chance of precipitation, with 7 mph wind

Pretty darn nice I'd say!!

Updated List of Midways:

TTI
Layson's
Just Dashes
Frank's Mopar Restoration Parts
Barlow Insurance
Rocket Restorations
Covan's Thunder Road http://www.covansthunderroad.com/
Redline Gaugeworks
Goodmark
Unlimited Rides
Mr Moparts
The Mopar Shop
Garage Envy
AAA Automobile Club of America
Mopar Collectors Guide
Glendora Dodge
Restorations By Julius

My father and I will be there Saturday morning with the duster. We finally got the thing up and running. There is still much work to be done on it but the engine compartment is finished at least. Hope to meet some members out there.

Bryce/Bob

100_0238.jpg

PICT1438.jpg

My father and I will be there Saturday morning with the duster. We finally got the thing up and running. There is still much work to be done on it but the engine compartment is finished at least. Hope to meet some members out there.

Bryce/Bob

Awesome, look forward to seeing you out there !!

Bryce/Bob

100_0238.jpg

PICT1438.jpg

What time will you guys be leaving out & which way are you guys gonna go? I get on the NB5 @ Florence & head straight out. Maybe we can cruise up together if you don't mind the slow lane @ 60mph. If that sounds ok then PM & I'll get you my #.

Would it possible for a few of us NorCalers to camp out at someone's car for the day? We are not bringing the cars down until the Spring show but will have some chairs that we would like to setup. TIA. Perhaps we can have a quick informal get-together as well. Anyone want to propose a location and time?

Would it possible for a few of us NorCalers to camp out at someone's car for the day? We are not bringing the cars down until the Spring show but will have some chairs that we would like to setup. TIA. Perhaps we can have a quick informal get-together as well. Anyone want to propose a location and time?

If you want to hang out by my ride, your more than welcome. I just got off the phone with a friend thats trying to get a spot in the front under a big tree. Maybe Steve (autoxcuda) could try to set up a area for us FABO members.

You guys are more then welcome to hang out next to our duster. Its not much to look at but will give you a place to keep your stuff. A FABO area would be sweet!

Thanks rlk340 & 7DUSTER3. I just PM'd you. As for an official meeting site, maybe you two can figure that one out and post a location and time here. We'll bug Steve for a FABO area for the Spring show. ;) I am looking forward to the show and meeting a few more members.

Thanks rlk340 & 7DUSTER3. I just PM'd you. As for an official meeting site, maybe you two can figure that one out and post a location and time here. We'll bug Steve for a FABO area for the Spring show. ;) I am looking forward to the show and meeting a few more members.

Yea, you're catching me last minute on this. Would a space in the swap to hang around and BBQ be fine or would it have to be in the show car area.

Anyways, it's going to take a predetermined about of pre reg entries to do it.

-
Back