Spring Fling 36 Apr 20 & 21, 2024 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

-
Hey Steve, I've got some RV parking questions for you.
1. RV parking Wed. night at Willow??? I do have some potential options other than the track.
2. RV parking Thurs. night between Willow and Van Nuys??? So that we can make the Friday cruise.
3. RV parking with trailer at the park Friday night???

OR

RV early swap setup without the trailer???

Reached out to you in PM

Just got notice and registration that this Aussie Charger will be for sale at Spring Fling

https://www.motortrend.com/features/1972-chrysler-hemi-charger-rt/photos/

1712078673502.jpeg

Finally got the dart back together. Haven’t test driven it but it’s registered. Last minute as always.

The grass in the park is looking great. This was two weeks ago. And with recent weekend rain will look even better.

Show area

Copy-IMG_8547.JPG

Swap area

Copy-IMG_8545.JPG

Midway Area

Copy-IMG_8546.JPG

ohhh i hear ya cluckin' big chicken.

Cq0UGBDl.jpg

milk crates are gonna be full of parts, so i'll be on the 5gal bucket!
thankfully, i'm just down the street.

@TT5.9mag needs to slam a seat and some lights back in the 70, little trans fluid and bring it on out. Gotta get the ratty A body numbers up this year.

Probably leave the bikini at home, don’t need a run-in with security like last year @TT5.9mag
Please leave the bikini at home. Don’t no body want to see that.
And about that security guard…….at least the donuts will be safe.

@TT5.9mag needs to slam a seat and some lights back in the 70, little trans fluid and bring it on out. Gotta get the ratty A body numbers up this year.
We might be bringing a slightly undone A-body. It is painted, though...and the sway bar is now installed instead of lying on the floor. Gotta find another headlight, even though we aren't driving it...

20240322_152335.jpg

We might be bringing a slightly undone A-body. It is painted, though...and the sway bar is now installed instead of lying on the floor. Gotta find another headlight, even though we aren't driving it...

View attachment 1716231356

Bring it without the headlight and park it by me. The primer 67 383 barracuda and some other ratty Mopar’s should be all in a row Saturday.

Ok, the car won't be making it (not the car's fault). We'll be in the swap. Anybody want to share our oversized space? We'll be there Friday for early setup. At least that's the plan.

Pre registration is really rolling in now. Got close to 50 entries just since this weekend so far.

Pre register at:

www.cpwclub.com

Show Flyer Click HERE

Host Hotel: Airtel Plaza - 1-800-2-AIRTEL $139/night, Code: “Spring Fling Car Show" Hotel Discount Link

Alternate Hotel: Best Western Carriage Inn Sherman Oaks. Hotel Direct (818) 787-2300

Show car trailer parking Friday and Saturday, additional $30 both nights. Overnight security provided. Leave your trailer and car at the park. Then re-enter with your tow vehicle the next morning with your show placard. Feel free to contact us with any questions: [email protected]

Early swap setup (Pre Reg ONLY, two space minimum): Setup up your large swap spot spaces on Friday 2-6pm. Can stay Friday and Saturday night in space. Additional $50.

Schedule of Events:

Thursday:
  • Spring Fling Speed Festival at Willow Springs Raceway. Mopars old and new on the track. Contact alltimeracing.com for track racing registration. $10 spectator fee
Friday:
  • Spring Fling Malibu Cruise -9am leaving from Woodley Park. Ending in Malibu lunch at Dukes Restaurant on beach.
  • 2pm Midway setup
  • 2pm Early swap setup
  • All makes famous Bobs Big Boy Burbank Cruise In 3pm-10pm
SATURDAY:
  • 7am Spring Fling show and swap
  • Show Field: No judging, open parking
  • Manufacturers Midway
  • Special Wing Car display
  • Food vendors for breakfast and lunch
  • 4pm Spring Fling All Mopar Cruise In
SUNDAY:
  • 7am Spring Fling show and swap
  • Show Field: Judging provided (not mandatory), class parking
  • Manufacturers Midway
  • Special Wing Car display
  • Food vendors for breakfast and lunch
  • 2pm Trophy Presentation

1712763845747.png

Last edited:
good news everyone, there will be no waffle *** over here and i don't have to rock the 5gal bucket

otfRGHfl.jpg

better news, i get to wear my gold sequined g-string!

inching toward the finish line. guess i should pre-reg...

Hopefully I can make it Saturday or Sunday. Looking for parts for a 65 Dart gt convertible.

Looking for alignment bolt that on the header of the top (the whole header would be nice), Header seal retainer, and passenger armrest. If anyone has those please let me know.

Looking for alignment bolt that on the header of the top (the whole header would be nice), Header seal retainer, and passenger armrest. If anyone has those please let me know.
i might have an armrest. shoot me a PM

-
Back