Rotisserie for Demon

-

augiepaw

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is posssilbe to hook up a rotisserie on a 1971 Dodge demon? If so, How would you go about it? Is the uni body strong enough?

Here you go; 73 Dart Sport - same as the Demon.
Use the front bumper bracket mounts and the rear bumper bracket mounts. Diff. adapter plates are needed. Mike
p1010012.jpg

p1010017.jpg

Nope; plenty stong. The shell only weighs maybe 6-700 lbs. We did all the panel work, on its sides, upside down....just spin as needed. The frame connectors were added and tack lightly welded with the car inverted. I then went onto its sides for complete welding of the connectors.

under2.jpg

Not, its not done. Its all jammed out in B5 blue, exterior in blue tinted epoxy primer. I'm sure it will align fine. What you need to remember is that these cars have tremendous variations, car to car, and there is so much adjustablility in the fender/hood/door fitment...that panels will be fine.

there is also a ton of adustability in the front end....and tons of built in factory slop. remember, these were CHEEP cars. They weren't straight from the factory!

I'm totally confident that there will be no alignment issues. As I stated before, the car body was inverted, so the stresses were "in plane" as far as the body was concerned when the connectors were installed. Final welding of the connectors (filling in missed areas) was done with the car on either side.

p1090018.jpg

p1090020.jpg

p1090017.jpg

-
Back