RPM's Parts Buyer Feedback Thread

-
Looky what I got today from RPM 8)

I tried to add this pic to your 4-sale post, but I think it's closed due to the "new rules". Anyhow, thank you bud :-D . Great transaction again as always :cheers:

Mopar Sign 008.jpg

Just gotta add my own kudos to the list! I received a few of the laser cut metal signs on behalf of a couple of Scott's customers today and have to say the packing job was terrific! He's also a pleasure to deal with on the phone.

Thanks RPM!

RPM has been very patient and a top notch guy to deal with. Even though he has been waiting for the better part of 2 weeks for my money... The ol lady got everything right for the money order except the State. RPM has been cool about it and I cant wait for my sign :D I think mine is going to get the same paint treatment as the car... RPM=great seller!!! IMO

RPM is the man. Got my sign today, fast and well packed. Thanks.

Ordered up a fish a few days ago.Transaction went smooth and was kept informed on shipping and a little thank you PM was a perfect touch to a flawless transaction.Now for Leanna to do her thing.8)

I bought a '71 Demon from RPM. He is a stand up seller. I was a pleasure doing business with him, and I'd be more than happy to be a return customer, and have no problems with recomending him.

Thanks again!

j

Scott is is great guy:cheers:!
I previously bought a couple Mopar "M" signs and liked them so much I bought a Plymouth Lovers and Demon sign also. Very good job packing and fast shipping!

Thanks again Scott................John

great guy to deal with, quick with responses, packaging was very nice, thanks Scott!

Scott is a great guy to deal with, i recently got 2 of the M's from him and they look great!
He has just made me 2 custom pieces that i am now patiently waiting on and judging by the pic he sent they look awesome!

Bought a CNC cut "Swinger" garage sign from Scott and it's great! Not only is the sign fantastic, but it was packed well and he shipped it very quickly. Thanks again!

Got my police caps today, they look great. A great deal on some great quality. Oh and they arrived super fast and packed very carefully.
I am a happy camper, thanks for the groovy key chain too.
A+++++++++++++++++++
Thank you Scott,
Another very satisfied customer,
Jenifer

Bought a set of poverty dog dish caps from Scott, they arrived today and looked awesome! Great seller to deal with! :mrgreen:

well rpm this helps me know that i can deal with u .... x mas it coming i mite have to talk at ya later when i have some cash

Scott = GoodGuy , very nice to deal with , excellent communication , i would not hesitate to recommend him @ all , p.s. dont send your wintertime cooties with my parts :D , this is why the honor system still works .

I bought some hard to find 68 Dart dog dish hub caps from RPM.
They were accurately described and I was very pleased with them. They were packaged well and shipped promptly after he was paid.

Would not hesitate to buy from again.

I bought a Scat Pak Bee metal sign from Scott a while back !Liked the quality of the craftsmanship enough to go back to him to get a 'Cuda (Fish in a circle) for my wife's '68,and the M over the MOPAR for my Garagemahall (which currently are in the hands of Leanna to get a powder coated makeover) !! I'll be with both of them for future items !!! THANK YOU !!!

Ditto that !!! That's how I sent mine up to Leanna,in Scotts original packaging !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

And those things go from all ends of the earth and end up here just fine. :-D Two thumbs up on working with RPM Scott, it's welcome anytime.

-
Back