running a vin # help

-
ok, I just bought this one. What is the parts interchange volume 1 you talk about in #24. this another book. thanks
It has part numbers listed with years and applications. The #1 is general engine, cooling, drivetrain parts. #2 has misc. parts apps. Suspension,fans and belts and hoses,flywheel, exhaust, jack, fuel solenoids and the like. #1 is the one you want to start out with. if you can find one. I have an old 3rd printing one from 1991

It has part numbers listed with years and applications. The #1 is general engine, cooling, drivetrain parts. #2 has misc. parts apps. Suspension,fans and belts and hoses,flywheel, exhaust, jack, fuel solenoids and the like. #1 is the one you want to start out with. if you can find one. I have an old 3rd printing one from 1991
is this another book other than the one I just bought. I am confused.

ok, I just bought this one. What is the parts interchange volume 1 you talk about in #24. this another book. thanks
Sorry, yes. You bought the option code book. That's where all the information came from for decoding your VIN, fender tag, and build sheet (if you had one).

Sorry, yes. You bought the option code book. That's where all the information came from for decoding your VIN, fender tag, and build sheet (if you had one).
and thats the one that has the part numbers listed with years and applications along with decoding the vin #s.

Hey, I got that book today. Pretty cool book. Did you say there was another book that listed all the part #s. if so what is that book. where do I get that one. Thanks,Bill

where do I find out this information. Apparently this car color was silver.Body was VH41 and trim was H1Q. is there any place that will tell me all this info. Thanks,Bill
Look for the broadcast or build sheet. I have found them on top of the glove box, under the front or rear seats, under the carpet and believe it or not, on top pf the fuel tanks. I have also many times found more than one on a car. The problem with 56 year old cars, much have been changed through out the years. Motors are most popular in a change. Example: I just found a 67 Coronet that has a 440 six-pac in it now, but came with the 383 2 bbl. BDW, I have VH41, as a 4 door sedan and a Valiant 200 or Signet. The H1Q as red.

-
Back