Not open for further replies.

sleepyhead416

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
2 used windage trays. $25 each NO BOLTS Pittsburgh pa. PM plz plus shipping

20180709_113646.jpg

It does matter. I believe that the bolt spacing between the cap bolts is wider on the 360 than it is on the 340 but you can open the attaching holes on the windage tray to make it work.

Ken
Edison, NJ

It does matter. I believe that the bolt spacing between the cap bolts is wider on the 360 than it is on the 340 but you can open the attaching holes on the windage tray to make it work.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I'll be using it in a 360.
What part number so I need ?

PM sent.

With the longer stroke of the 360 crank, you may also want to check the rod clearance to make sure the rods have enough room as the crank rotates and they don't scrape the tray.

there were 2 numbers but I believe all the after-markets had the elongated holes for dual application.

there were 2 numbers but I believe all the after-markets had the elongated holes for dual application.

That's correct. They have. It's perfectly acceptable to do that to the 340/318 piece to use on a 360. Doesn't hurt a thing.

then there is this one I bought as a 360. These holes are huge! Gonna have to make some sort of retention for this as I didnt get the bolts.

20180801_200514.jpg

then there is this one I bought as a 360. These holes are huge! Gonna have to make some sort of retention for this as I didnt get the bolts.

View attachment 1715206088
You can drill/tap the regular main cap bolts for some bolts or studs. get grade 8 so you can use as small of ones as practical then larger washers on top to cover/secure those oversize holes in the tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back