Sad day today

-

72Swinger340

SKMOPARMANIAC
Reaction score
After 14 years as part of our family we had to put down our black male cat Kole today. He was the last of my testosterone allies left in the house of three females and a female cat.
Rest in Peace Kole:angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7

Attachments

• Kole.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 285
I'm dog people, but I feel for ya. Animals are better than people, they only break your heart once and they never have a bad day and take it out on you. They just love you. Sappy ,I know, but its true.

My most sin-cere condolences on your loss .
I , too , have feline companions ; and have had many over the years . The two lovers I have presently are shelter rescues ; Molly is 10 years old (got her at 6 months) , and Oliver is 9 years ( got him at 8 months ; still acts like a kitten !!) .
If I may offer some advice : go purchase a Maneki Neko statuette and place it in a public area of your home ( mantle , entertainment centre , etc.) for all to view . The Maneki Neko is , literally , "Beckoning Cat" in Japanese ; "Hello Kitty" is based upon this fablled feline .
They are a good luck and joyous character . This statuette will serve as a joyous reminder of your feline companion and its imperturbable Spirit .

Animals are better than people ...
I've maintained this assertion for absolutely years now !
they only break your heart once...
When they pass away , physically :-([/QUOTE]
they never have a bad day and [then]take it out on you. They just love you.
Amen to that ! Unconditional love is all that they expect in return :D .

I am feeling your pain, We had to put Ryly (Shetland sheep dog) down last summer.
We still have Krissy (Shetland sheep dog) and Louie our cat. This spring Krissy was
diagnosed with cushing disease. I have spent $3900 so far on her and the car can
wait, its just a piece of metal.
I am very sorry for your loss.
Darryl

My Sympathies. My Marti is at the vet's right now. She's not eating right, and "gulps" in her throat. Sure has me upset

Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat and it does leave a hole in your heart for a long while.

Just had to put our baby pit Jessie down. She would have been 10 in Sept.
I know how your feeling. It will get better with time.

Cats.

They're definitely characters.

Never easy.

Thanks all for the great messages and well wishes. Pets are a part of the family and it is hard when you loose them. They all have their own distinct personalities . Everyone told us we should have gotten Kole a Walmart vest cause he was always greeting people at the door when you walked in.
Thanks again the people on this site are all awesome.

Sorry for you loss.. I know my cat Callie is one of my best friends,.. its amazing the impact pets have on us.. RIP Kole...

-
Back