memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Man :tongue9:this guy sure made some fun music and movies.:rock:=D>
He will be missed :sad4:
Jerry Reed passed away today at 71.
Everything about Jerry was distinctive: his guitar playing, writing, voice and especially his sense of humor,:rock::angel4:

ttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg

He was so cool :cheers:and made me laugh at every move he made on the movies and the old song he did Amus Moses. I watch him do a fishing show with Bill Dance
and he broke his pole. A fun man for sure.:love7:

Smokey & The Bandit...........Enough Said.....:love7: ... :( He will be missed.

RIP bud...........:angel4:

Yep cool guy saw him 3 times as an opening act. Funny guy good on the strings to I felt!

Man 71 is too young as you get older ya know..

Oh no. Not the git-tarr man! What a shame. He is one of my all time favorites.

& to quote 6pk2goDemon: Smokey & the bandit........Enough said.

RIP

Wow,that sucks to hear. Jerry will definetly be missed in the music and acting world.

"Me an' Homer Jones an' Big John Tally were havin' a crap game back in the alley..."

He will be missed.

I heard it on the way to work this morning. Very sad. He was a "good ole boy" if there ever was one!

"She got the goldmine, I got the shaft" for sure!!!

We've definitly lost another Master.
So long for now, we'll all be along directly.

WOW :tongue9: I want to thank everyone for some great sounds Jerry did for us.=D>
daves66valiant =D>=D> AdamR =D>=D> what a great morning Thank you.:rock:

That just sucks.

Jerry was the man. You couldn't help but crack up whenever he was performing, either on stage or on film. He was genuinely funny.

One of my fave movies of all time is "Smokey and the Bandit", I could watch it over and over. Even turned my son on to it a couple months back. He and Fred were hilarious.

He will be missed.

You guys remember the "song 'bout cigarettes" (Another Puff), probably '73 or '74. Funny. He was cool even to me as a teen.

He was definatly one of the real people. Another good one gone for sure.

"If you wadn't wearin that black robe i'd take you out back and try a little of your honor on" We've all felt this way at one time or another.

Another good old boy from the south is gone. The world has lost a great entertainer. Entertainers like Jerry Reed seem to be in short supply today and I'm not sure why. May have something to do with political correctness?
Thanks Jerry Reed for the great music. He will be greatly missed.

-
Back