San Diego MOPAR's sound off. SAN DIEGO CA MOPARS

-
I saw a SWEET Black 1964 Valiant V200 wagon parked in the WAMU parking lot off ADAMS and Marlborough in Kensington Area last night. Was still there after the UFC fight ended around 11pm. Anybody know who might be rolling that ride here in the city?
Who is going to Spring Fling from Down here and when ya leaving????

I live over in normal hieghts area and i pass thru kensington frequently but I've never seen that wagon before.

I'm driving a sh** brown 66 barracuda running on 7 cylinders and rollin on stock 13's.. you can't miss me :toothy5:

MoparmanSD,

It looks like I'm late to the party, as usual. I'm Mike and I live in Vista. As my handle implies, I have a 69 Dart Custom....all original...rescued from certain destruction during the Rice Canyon Fire. The good news is that everything works on it. The bad news is that I've made zero progress on this project.

I also have a wrecked 70 Dart I've using for donor parts.

Would welcome the opportunity to meet with other A body enthusiasts. The San Diego area has three cruizin venues every week through the Summer months....El Cajon, La Mesa, and Escondido. Lets plan to meet at one.
Mopars are seriously under-represented at these events....A bodies are even more scarce. Let's do it.

Hi guys

i used to post and have reciently come back. I want in

liveYYoF9d.jpg

I will be doing a top end rebuild and seats this coming winter.. BUT i'm ready for a San Diego Cruise. My name is Jeff, 26 years old, and live in North Park off of highway 805 close to University ave.

Sorry guys have not been on here in a long time...

I sold the Mopar not long ago... on the 25th...

So I no longer have an Abody... I had it up for sale and it sold to a nice guy that will take good care of it.

I have some mopar parts I will take some pix of and list for sale here in the next few days.

Just some things like

A-904 trans and TQ out of a 74 valiant
needs a rebuild I think.

Holley street dom alum intake

Edlebrock 1406 Carb

Carb spacer

just stuff like that...

Ok I know this thread is basically gone, but lets revive it!!! i need some SD contacts!!!

we are April and Angel
drive a 1965 dart 270 /6
moving into el cajon 4-1-11, currently springvalley/casa de oro.

Have you checked the Mopar Club/San Diego website at http://www.moparclubsandiego.net/ . They hold a show at the Westfield shopping center in Oceanside, usually around the third weekend in July. They also usually are one of the featured clubs at the Escondido Crusing Grand in May or June. They also should be at Mopars at the Strip and Spring Fling in Van Nuys, both in April.

I am Brad I live in oceanside and I am in the home stretch of finishing my 67 Barracuda with a 440 727 and a Dana 60 with 4.11 gears

Attachments

• Barracuda 011.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 296
I know this thread died a while ago, but I'd like to revive it. I live in North Park area off 805 and near El Cajon Blvd. I have a 71 Challenger that I'm restoring Pro-Touring style in my garage. Would love to meet more Mopar folks nearby.

Thanks,

Joe

Same club info I posted a couple of years ago. Show date & location has changed for 2013.
Mopar Club/San Diego website at http://www.moparclubsandiego.net/ . This year they will hold a show at Mira Costa College in the Cardiff area, the third Saturday in July. They also usually are one of the featured clubs at the Escondido Crusing Grand in May or June. They also should be at Mopars at the Strip March 22-24, 2013, Spring Fling in Van Nuys May 11, 12, 2013 and Mopars in May at CSDR May 19, 2013.

I'm in Escondido, up Bear Valley just shy of Orange Glen HS. I'm new to MOPAR and new to my 65 Dart GT. Just getting started with it, biggest need is tires; the old ones are cracked, so I need to either buy new 13" or get some larger SBP wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 204
Its nice to see that this thread is still around. The irony is that when this started I was deployed to Afghanistan and now I am back there again. So update, I move to Spring Valley, my wife now has a '66 Formula S Cuda, and one of my sons bought a '64 Cuda that he is working on to drive to school.

Its nice to see that this thread is still around. The irony is that when this started I was deployed to Afghanistan and now I am back there again. So update, I move to Spring Valley, my wife now has a '66 Formula S Cuda, and one of my sons bought a '64 Cuda that he is working on to drive to school.

Brings back memories for me. I was at Miramar, 70--74. I had two friends living down in your area, one I just lost. He lived down on Alleghany St in Paradise Hills. Haven't been back to the area since about 78 or so. I'm sure I would not recognize it.

^ thats nice of you. I was not going to try to throw one together last minute like this weekend. Those never turn out well. I have been doing the online car forum thing for awhile.

whats the VIP car thing?

If you need a body shop... why not try it yourself. Most body work really is not that hard. Its a good skill to learn, cutting and welding.
nice looking car man....

Bumpin' this nearly 8+ year old thread to see if any of you guys are still active or if there are new San Diego County members on here. I've seen a few Mopars out on the streets lately... Anyone on here?

Checkin' in from Mission Valley!

Bumpin' this nearly 8+ year old thread to see if any of you guys are still active or if there are new San Diego County members on here. I've seen a few Mopars out on the streets lately... Anyone on here?

Checkin' in from Mission Valley!
For the 3rd time; Have you checked the Mopar Club/San Diego website at http://www.moparclubsandiego.net/ . They hold a show at Mira Mesa College in Encinitas, the third Saturday in July, the 15th. It is an open show raising money for Home Front USA & other military charities. There are usually between 80 & 100 Mopars all parked together. Inland Mopars drives down from Riverside/San Bernardino each year.

They also usually are one of the featured clubs at the Escondido Cruising Grand in July, the weekend before their show. They bring a bunch of Mopars and take up one of the side streets. They also should be at Mopars at the Strip and Spring Fling in Van Nuys, both in April, & Mopars in May at CSDR, obviously in May at the California School for the Deaf, Riverside.

Currently installing fitech system on my 422 stroker.

Nice!

Was just kinda close by your area today getting my exhaust fabricated at Jesse's Muffler in Lemon Grove. Highly recommended. Honest guys who take pride in their work.

20170321_143933_zpsbk7wqwlu.jpg

You attend any events out here? I usually head to the street legal drags at Qualcomm since it's so close to my place. There's one coming up this Friday, you should cruise by if you have time.

What mufflers are those? I have flowmaster 40 series and they are a little annoying.

Nice!

Was just kinda close by your area today getting my exhaust fabricated at Jesse's Muffler in Lemon Grove. Highly recommended. Honest guys who take pride in their work.

View attachment 1715030667

You attend any events out here? I usually head to the street legal drags at Qualcomm since it's so close to my place. There's one coming up this Friday, you should cruise by if you have time.[/QUOT

-
Back