Santa Claus Has Come to Town!

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I want to say that Santa arrived at my sister's house today thanks to a good guy named homecloned. Santa went out of his way to make sure my sister's boys had a good christmas. You should have heard my mom on the phone. She was so excited. My sister even cried. My family really appreciates the kind gesture. Thank you so much.
=D>=D>:angel7::angel7::toothy7::notworth::supz::wav:

Good deal,

They will most likely grow up remembering this and return the gesture themselves some day.

homecloned sure has been a bright light of happiness here :cheers:

GOOD GUY ALERT
Not sure what ya did bud but I am sure you warmed some harts in ABodyBetty world :cheers: If I had one I would hold it high to ya Noel :cheers: Thank you for being you :-D

GOOD GUY ALERT
Not sure what ya did bud but I am sure you warmed some harts in ABodyBetty world :cheers: If I had one I would hold it high to ya Noel :cheers: Thank you for being you :-D

I won't go into great details unless homecloned says it is ok. All I can say is Santa sure will make some little boys happy this Cmas.

What goes around comes around on this site and luckily its mostly good around here. Lots of members reaching out to help others,

Thank you all for being a great family here. ABodyBetty, the wife and I are happy to help and bring some extra joy.
Merry Christmas to all, and a prosperous New Year. :cheers:

Good man homecloned! I think we need some more details of this good gesture. Unless we can't have them, that's ok too, lol.

Great job homecloned aka Santa :thumrigh:

Very special for the little ones......

Way to go homecloned! The holidays are all about seeing the sparkle in the kids' eyes ... awesome effort!

Way to go bud. :cheers: You have a good heart and your generosity is an inspiration to us all and Merry Christmas to you and yours.8)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. There aren't many details, I just wanted to help bring some Christmas joy to ABodyBetty's nephews.
I have been touched by so many here. The FABO family is more supportive than my own.

Happy Holidays to all. :cheers:

GOOD GUY ALERT
I hate to highjack anyone's response, but Memike say's it all! X2

you are a good man home clone;I remember wen i was a kid of 8yrs.old Lived in Erie pa.both my parents were in the hospital from an accident.two week be fore Xmas.there wasn't allot of money back then any ways and this didn't help.any ways my sisters and I knew there wouldn't be a Xmas that year (1960) And one of my dads friend bought presents for the 4 of us we each had 4 I will never forget that Xmas I think of it every yr. just as I know those little boys will... sorry this is so long I just wanted to share that with you. SO MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and every one Else on here.:cheers:

A toast to Homecloned!
May your Christmas be merry and filled with good times and cheer!:drinkers:
Bless you and your wife.:cheers:

you are a good man home clone;I remember wen i was a kid of 8yrs.old Lived in Erie pa.both my parents were in the hospital from an accident.two week be fore Xmas.there wasn't allot of money back then any ways and this didn't help.any ways my sisters and I knew there wouldn't be a Xmas that year (1960) And one of my dads friend bought presents for the 4 of us we each had 4 I will never forget that Xmas I think of it every yr. just as I know those little boys will... sorry this is so long I just wanted to share that with you. SO MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and every one Else on here.:cheers:

Thanks for the story godfather, it is very uplifting.

Great Job Homecloned!!!!! It is people like you that make us remember what this season is all about. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and many others!:angel9:

-
Back