Saquatch sightings? BS

-
I would expect a lot of Sasquatch sightings in Colorado and Washington state where they have legalized a different 'tobacco' .
Yote

They work extra well with left hand only gloves.

A friend/coworker is not shy about telling a story of him and his father or grandfather seeing a UFO while driving. Says they both saw it hovering low ahead in the road. Had to slow down the car cause it wouldn't move as they got closer.
I could tell he believed it but I could never believe such stories. I told him he was schizophrenic and
should probably get some prescribed sedation so he could make communications.

I know a guy that's schizophrenic, he's good people....

Yeah, I have also seen a couple of ufos. At least I couldn't identify them, but I am sure there was a reasonable and sane explanation.
Yote

In my younger days, I've woke up next to some UFO's. And not knowing how the hell I got there!

I use to have this crazy magical ring that changed colors with your mood....

I also have a gasoline powered turtle-necked sweater....

Gnaw off your arm and run....
I'll make this short, I woke up in a strange house with strange woman who's name was Joeretta who was paler than white and had more mustache than me! I slipped out of bed, went to the front door praying my 72 Vega was outside (yeah that long ago) But NO, IT WASN"T THERE!

I'll make this short, I woke up in a strange house with strange woman who's name was Joeretta who was paler than white and had more mustache than me! I slipped out of bed, went to the front door praying my 72 Vega was outside (yeah that long ago) But NO, IT WASN"T THERE!

There's your problem.. Never go to a strange house with a strange woman...

That's what motels are for...

Im pretty opened minded, listening to all the crazies I meet in the back alleys of Long Beach. They will talk your ear off about the craziest stuff as long as you listen. I find myself watching these shows for therapy. I also watch them with my kids and point out the BS, trying to teach them how to analyze stuff in a logical manner. "Aw C'mon man, why do you suppose all the "astronaut" drawings are of stick figures?" My 5 year old kid answers, "maybe they were all skinny, because on their planet they don't have to eat..."

For the record: My Moms neighbor saw a "wooly ape man" when she was 8 living in wooded North Texas, 70 miles from "Boggy Creek". Saw it again when she was 40! Me and my boy saw something right above our house for about 15 minutes at about 10 PM one night. We didnt see 'it' but we saw it blocking stars when it moved and it just went around in a circle about 2X a minute. If you put your fist in the air, it was that big of a circle but the thing only covered about a fingernail of sky. The BS factor is that I live right in the flightpath of a major airport so I would think every commercial jet landing would be diverting.

So where's all the bigfoot ****? Bodies? Evidence of them in the wild like broken trees and bigfoot fur stuck everywhere. Footprints. I mean real ones. All this stuff would be everywhere in REAL big quantities if these bastards existed.

So where's all the bigfoot ****? Bodies? Evidence of them in the wild like broken trees and bigfoot fur stuck everywhere. Footprints. I mean real ones. All this stuff would be everywhere in REAL big quantities if these bastards existed.

they shave most of their body hair and live among us man
they blend just in

£££Mama-June.jpg

They`re real, but they are aliens, they`re dropped off to mess with us earthlings. No bodies are found because if they should die or get sick/injured they swoop down and pick them up.
Kind of like the Marines, No Squatch left behind.:realcrazy:

the day I believe sasquatch is real is the day papa sasquatch knocks on my door selling magazine subscriptions so to be able to send his son to college...he is not real...but I will remark that we still have Neanderthals walking the planet

-
Back