Save AdamR's Dart

-
Come on guys..........I don't know this guy from Adam (sorry, couldn't resit the bad pun). We can do better than this. Any of us could be in this position.

I got some check and cash in the mail the last few days. Thank you all. I will send the names to Ben to check off.

Unfortunately no. Ive actually never beeb but would love to go one year.

WELL maybe one day you will go,,,you wont be dissapointed,,just thought some of us that helped you could meet face to face,,,

we need an A BODIES ONLY meeting spot this year i think

Gary, yes I received 2 from you last week. I apologies for not returning emails to everyone.

Though may be an odd way of contributing, I can help you with any computer troubles you may be having. I'm a rather poor college student and I'm sorry I can't help monetarily

I live in Danbury, and work as an Easytech at Staples aka nerd. I basically fix/sell electronics all day

Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks, My computer is at my brother in laws right now. I'll let you know whats up with it when I hear back from him but I fear the worse.

I screwed up and it sliped my mind until I got on here today, Sorry about the delay but the money has been sent a couple min. ago. As alot of you know I've had some "issues" that had to be worked out. With that done I can start to rebound ( I hope that means I get to finish my car sooner... lol)

Thanks, My computer is at my brother in laws right now. I'll let you know whats up with it when I hear back from him but I fear the worse.
PM on its way Adam

$20.00

Money sent to his PP account

Don't really know the story behind this, but its the least I can do for this awesome site.

Adam, I've been quite busy for the past couple of weeks, and I almost forgot to send you the funds I promised. However, I just sent the $25.00 USD to Michelle's Pay Pal account. Good luck to you and the family.

-
Back