Save AdamR's Dart

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
I would like to propose to the FABO family a little fundraiser intended to go to Adam and the family (in hopes of Adam keeping his Dart) which I would like to kick in the first $50. I am not intending this to be a huge crusade but the reality is (at least for me) that I have gotten way more than $50 of enjoyment from this forum and since Adam was the originator of it, I would sincerely be more than happy to help out.

Since we are just shy of our 10,000th member, it would only take $50 from 100 members (or 1% of the total membership) to raise slightly more than what Adam needs to sell the Dart for. Don't let that number scare you off though. If you can kick in $25, $15 or $5, that absolutely helps. We can work out the logistics shortly but wanted to pose this to all of you first.

So ... what say ye fellow FABOers?

GTXperience ... $50
Who's next?

Update: Thanks to everyone for your support so far. I know Adam and his family sincerely appreciate the help. You can send your $ directly to Adam's Paypal account with the following email address: [email protected] or you can email me (because my FABO box is always full) at: [email protected] for Adam's snail mail address. Again, thanks to all.

Thanks guys but theres others who are much worse off then I am. Im lucky that I have something I can get rid of to help out. I just wouldnt feel right excepting help.

Thanks guys but theres others who are much worse off then I am. Im lucky that I have something I can get rid of to help out. I just wouldnt feel right excepting help.

There are some that are able to help out so sit back (hold onto the Dart) and let's see where this goes. :cheers:

i will help if i can let me know i would love buy that car

Im, in for 20 buckeroos, Better cough up somthing since I suggested it this morning. I can't bbear to see this guy loose his car......could happen to me tomorrow.

Total so far: $200

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
Who's next?

25 here, i,d like to do more but the wifey got laid off last month. it hurts when 2500 a month disapears from the budget. We helped Mike and he didnt start FABO so I know we can hook Adam up.how about another auction?,

Thanks dartman, hotrodscamp, daredevil & country_ck! Daredevil, your idea for an auction might just be the ticket. I wonder if we can get Jack out of auctioneer retirement.

Total so far: $295

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
dartman: $10
hotrodscamp: $35
daredevil: $25
country_ck: $25
Who's next?

BTW: I will have Adam's direct Paypal address shortly. For those who prefer to send money orders or checks, I will have his snail mail address which you can get from me. As soon as I have that information, I will post a message.

Can't let 65Vart be the only Canadian.

I don't know what I'd do without this site, so much info and so many virtual friends. We owe you at least this much, Adam. ( Oh, and great name by the way, like it so much I named my son Adam 8) ).

I'm in for $25.

And I probably have a few things around that I could include in an auction. As well as most likely bidding on some, I ended up with a few nice goodies in the last one.

Have a great weekend :cheers:.

Im in for $25.00 How do i get to him? Sorry adam!!! what a F@cking bummer!!!!

I'm in for $50.00 let me know when and where. sent it 6/7/09 paypal. I hope it helps save the car.

-
Back