Save AdamR's Dart

-
My $35 dollars have been sent.:cheers:
Had to have the wife do it for me #-o

Back in 1987 I sold my 1970 Hemi Cuda to pay for my wedding and get my family started on the right foot. I will not say what it went for but short of hitting the mega jackpot I cannot replace that car. I'm still married to my wonderful wife Kelly and we have a great 19 year old son Brett. We are much better off now and Kelly bought me a very nice slant 6 1974 Duster a couple of years ago. She did this on her own stashing money for a couple years her reason for doing this is that I never once bought up selling the Cuda to get our family started. Sorry for rambling on but put me in for $100.00 Adam has way to much work invested into his car and this web site to see it go. And he has the best picture of the Monkey from Family Guy!

Best of luck and keep this going!

Bill Howard

Thanks jaws, cannucky, 74 Slant Six & an Anonymous member. Very generous guys!

Total so far: $961

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
dartman: $10
hotrodscamp: $35
daredevil: $25
country_ck: $25
comoxian: $25
greendart72: $50
screamindartgt: $25
63dartman: $25
78kitcar: $25
340 swing: $50
71produster: $25
snake: $20
retsud043: $25
memike: $35
Prine: $1
FC7freak: $40
moparwedden: $20
lhearold: $25
kzcountry: $50
Longgone: $50
waggin: $30
jaws: $25
cannucky: ?
74 Slant Six: $100
Anonymous Member: $20
Who's next?

Been laid off since Feb. and the Scamp's kinda taken a back seat. The truck was paid off around the time I was laid off, so I'm still doing alright. This site has been a great source of info for me, and I'd like to help out. Hope things work out and you can keep the Dart Adam. I really want to see it finished! Count me in for $25.

Moo-Lah Sent....Keep The Dart!!!!!!!!!!Hey why don't we all just buy it from him and make him drive it and keep it LoL when do we all get our names on the title! LoL can you imagine the poor ladie at the dmv? LoL 10,000 names on a car title :profilel:

$25 sent Im gathering stuff for the auction who's getting that started?

This is our version fo the Gov't American car Co. bailout! But this one will actully work. I'm in for 10.00. I'll have my wife do the pay pal stuff when she gets up. I have gotten so much help from everyone here that I'm sure I've saved way more than that in time and money. This is what is all about.

Moo-Lah Sent....Keep The Dart!!!!!!!!!!Hey why don't we all just buy it from him and make him drive it and keep it LoL when do we all get our names on the title! LoL can you imagine the poor ladie at the dmv? LoL 10,000 names on a car title :profilel:

Reminds me of the Johnny Cash song "One Piece At A Time".... "the title weighed 40 pounds"

10 spot sent, Good Luck Adam

Maybe a address people who don't do paypal can send donations to would work.

A Saturday late morning bump for GTX trying to help our AdamR.
Lets hit the mark to save his Dart and get Adam back on track folks.
even $1,$5,or $10 dolors will go a long way to give this great man his life back. I read what happened and I must say it hit him hard.
I hope he gets to enjoy all the work he has put in to his car and drive it for many years to come.

It's too late...He's stuck with the car now all we have to do is hit our mark and maybe gather some part's for him to finish it.give us a list of the still needed part's adam or the monkey get's it!!!!
A Saturday late morning bump for GTX trying to help our AdamR.
Lets hit the mark to save his Dart and get Adam back on track folks.
even $1,$5,or $10 dolors will go a long way to give this great man his life back. I read what happened and I must say it hit him hard.
I hope he gets to enjoy all the work he has put in to his car and drive it for many years to come.

It's too late...He's stuck with the car now all we have to do is hit our mark and maybe gather some part's for him to finish it.give us a list of the still needed part's adam or the monkey get's it!!!!
or the monkey get's it!!!!=D>:toothy7: You soooo funny Curtis :sign5::wave:

Count me in for $20 also.

Thanks for everything Adam.8)

Jim
I knew we could count on you bud :cheers:
I hope Adam can relax a bit and have a good day and enjoy spending some time with his Dart he has looking sooo good =P~
I had a great day yesterday enjoying Victoria and set back on my deck and drooled for an hour just looking at her with a cold one in my hand.
I hope he has at least half the day I had and I have everyone here to thank for it.

Ralley's 004.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

Just like many others here on FABO I have been laid off since March 19th of this year. I think it is very nice people are trying to help and fellow Mopar friend and wish I could help but I myself along with others are hoping it does not get to the point we may have to put our vehicles up 4-sale to keep from loosing our homes...

I know I'm a new guy here to most of you, but I try to pitch in where I can.

I had to sell a 72 'Cuda 340 I owned for almost 30 years to pay off bills and
survive. That hurt, luckily I ended up getting a dart down the road or I wouldn't
even be here!

No one knows what this economy is going to do, and right now I am lucky to
be holding on to a job but for how long I don't know. I like the idea of a fund
raiser on occasion for those in need. It would be nice also to get an update
on how it helped them back on their feet. It makes the donators feel even
better and more apt to give in the future.

20 sent from me this morning.

Doug

I know I'm a new guy here to most of you, but I try to pitch in where I can.

I had to sell a 72 'Cuda 340 I owned for almost 30 years to pay off bills and
survive. That hurt, luckily I ended up getting a dart down the road or I wouldn't
even be here!

No one knows what this economy is going to do, and right now I am lucky to
be holding on to a job but for how long I don't know. I like the idea of a fund
raiser on occasion for those in need. It would be nice also to get an update
on how it helped them back on their feet. It makes the donators feel even
better and more apt to give in the future.

20 sent from me this morning.

Thank you for pitching in Doug

Doug
Thank you for pitching in Doug :happy10: I am hoping Adam is feeling a bit better today :happy10:, I am sure we can get Adam to jump in here and talk to us a little, But from experience I can say it is harder to receive than it is to give, I was a mess when the folks here turned my life around and did not think I could shed so many tiers and let my pride hurt so much, I hope he knows how much he has dun for us here and understands how we feel.:love7:
We have the best of the best here at this site and we are proud of our members we have collected, You have made a man understand that we are concern and care for his well being and feelings.
I hope you have a great day Doug 8) and you will be wearing a big smile for us today.
Your new Arkansas friend Mike S. :happy10:

I don't have any cash that I can give, but let me see if I can dig up some parts to donate to the cause.

Prides a funny thing, some times it tastes good when you swollow it!

I think we prove on this site that you don't have to be able to see one another face to face to become friends. It feels good to be able to help others now and then.

Sit down to the table folks and ante up! It's for a great cause.

-
Back