Save AdamR's Dart

-
Wish I could help Adam! Things are just too dang tight right now. Good luck and I hope that you get enough to save your ride. :)

I will help with a 'custom-built' ThermoQuad carb to the highest bidder! If we can run a quick auction, I will let all proceeds from the highest bidder, go to the cause and will do a street/strip or full race build custom-jetted for the application, David.

Example pic with full detailing:

I need a couple of 800 carters for my NSS Dart, If you want to work up an auction for those.

I need a couple of 800 carters for my NSS Dart, If you want to work up an auction for those.

I just happen to have two matching 800 cfm T.Q.'s right now SGB!

Adam, you have lots of friends here and other places! And this site reflects that fact. I do enjoy visiting here quite a lot. And anytime you need another T.Q., just let me know. Also I hope everything works out with that really nice Dart you have! Btw, I have a nice 365 short block if you ever need it, David.

I just happen to have two matching 800 cfm T.Q.'s right now SGB!

Adam, you have lots of friends here and other places! And this site reflects that fact. I do enjoy visiting here quite a lot. And anytime you need another T.Q., just let me know. Also I hope everything works out with that really nice Dart you have! Btw, I have a nice 365 short block if you ever need it, David.

NSS rules will only allow AFB, Carter, Edelbrock type carbs on a Wedge motor, Can't use TQ's.

I'll sport $100 to start off on the Demonsizzler TQ carb.

Sent off the money to Adams paypal a few minutes ago.

You know I can't add! I'm drinkin damn it!

I'm in for $25.00 Adam. Sent it to your paypal account. I Am VERY pround to see this going on here. Pat on everyones back! This is what its all about .
Matt

That's it!? C'mon guys. Is he the one that started this site or not?

I had the good fortune of finding this site when it was first starting out. I am member #55 on this version of the site but was here from the outset.
My wife and I had the better fortune of meeting Adam and family after I joined the site. He and family (and dogs and fish) are among the best people we have ever met. Very down to earth and honest people.

This site has been a wealth of knowledge for so many people, so kick in folks. This site has also been the most generous group of people, we have helped people in time of need more than once. I know we can't help everybody, but if we help when we can, we are all the better for it.

I will be donating a few bucks after I finish typing this, it's not much but all I can afford at present. I will see what I have out in the garage to donate to an auction.

No Ben, I can't run this one, the wife would kill me as I have to much on my plate now. If I can help in any way that doesn't take to much time just let me know.

Jack

Mya thanks you all. When ever Daddy's working on his race car his littel girl is there to help. I havent had a driving car since she was born and really look forward to throwing the kids in the back seat and going for a drive.

20$ US sent to Adam's PPal account at cudassah@ yahoo.com. Hey Adam my recipe says Michelle. Hope I sent it to the right place.

Yes, Michelle is the Mrs. Some day will fix her last name, lol.

Thanks Vart!

I can't pitch in this week at all but I do have a set of new baffled BB valve covers I will donate to auction and Small Block also has a new73 duster lower fender insert to donate also.

BB valve covers.jpg

73 lower fender.jpg

Thanks 71DartGuy, res1vw21, mullinax95, demon sizzler, RussDavis, clairday modtop, eaglesguy1981j, George R, hkeller, mattsmopars, Coyote Jack, 65vart, rjsea, Vic Storm, Small Block! Way to help out!

Total so far: $1576

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
dartman: $10
hotrodscamp: $35
daredevil: $25
country_ck: $25
comoxian: $25
greendart72: $50
screamindartgt: $25
63dartman: $25
78kitcar: $25
340 swing: $50
71produster: $25
snake: $20
retsud043: $25
memike: $35
Prine: $1
FC7freak: $40
moparwedden: $20
lhearold: $25
kzcountry: $50
Longgone: $50
waggin: $30
jaws: $25
Anonymous Member: $50
74 Slant Six: $100
Anonymous Member: $20
scamper340: $25
jomoper: $40
78kitcar: $25
moparker: $10
homecloned: $10
koryliss: $30
340 Dart: $20
72Swinger340: ?
idrift: $20
demon seed: $25
SGBARRACUDA: $50
Judge Mills: $5
Shane: $25
Small Block: $50
71DartGuy: $?
res1vw21: $5
mullinax95: $20
demon sizzler: Auction Item (Restored TQ Carb)
RussDavis: $30
clairday modtop: $5
eaglesguy1981j: $15
George R: $20
hkeller: $25
mattsmopars: $25
Coyote Jack: ?
65vart: $20
rjsea: $15
Vic Storm: Auction Item (New Chrome BB Valve Covers)
Small Block: Auction Item (New 73 Duster Lower Fender Patch Panel)
Darius (FBBO): $50

Who's next?

I'm in for $25.00
Please PM your snail mail.
I hope this helps out and will say prayers for You and the Family. And Thank you for starting and keeping a wonderful site up for so many people to share so much knowledge. With so many great people here, there is know telling where I would have been getting things fixed or just asking question. Good luck and God Bless
Michael

I would be in a straight jacket by know if it was not for this site.
Treva thanks all of you for keeping me sane :toothy10:
I have a feeling that Adam and his family can feel the love :happy10:
Some times we all need to be reminded that people really do care.
This one is for you AdamR :drinkers::rock: and to all the members that are doing what they can and keeping him in there prayers :cheers:

-
Back