Save AdamR's Dart

-
Money sent. Had to wait til payday, but it's en route.

I'm up for the charity fund, as well. Even if only 1/3 of the members were able to donate, that's still over $3000 a month. We could work wonders with a good accountant/treasurer. Really make a difference, either within the site amongst members, or by helping various local charities.

To quote the great Wilford Brimley, "It's the right thing to do"

Ben, I just sent you the updated list.

Guys, I just am at a loss for words at this point. I cant thank you all enough. Even those of you who couldnt help buy offered me your best wishes. Thanks you. I know its a tough time for everyone right now.

I regret missing the MeMike fund raiser, but I definitely wasn't gonna miss a chance to help you. Thank you for starting this great community we have. Although it's doubtful we'll ALL hang out together at once, we can have that good feeling knowing that while someone on the West coast is coming back from lunch in his old Mopar, Adam will be able to head out for dinner in his on the East coast. That's as good as cruising together.

Let me know when I'm coming up to help with the headliner installation.... 8)

Hopefully soon. The interior is being held up by a $40 package tray, $60 headliner and the 2 headliner bows Im missing. The motor can go in till I by 1 set of intake gaskets a by-pass house and a can of paint.

I keep finding little things to do but Im running out of those.

Wow. Missed this thread. I have been out of town. But I also have been in this situation before. And it sucks. $25 PayPal'd
Take care

I've been out of town and playing catch up last couple days, sorry for being tardy to the party.
It's great when people come together!
Just PayPal'd $60.00

Roger

Guys, thank you for your support. BTW: There's no such thing as being "tardy to the party" on FABO. This A-body party is going on 24/7.

There's no such thing as being "tardy to the party" :toothy10::toothy7::blob:

I am righting that one down :sign5:

GTXperience et al, holy cow! This is just one more reason this site kicks arse! I have been watching the site for a long time and finally joined recently, I am so glad i did. I am down for $25 to save Adams Dart... I know what it is like to sell your baby (in my case a 72 dart with a 440 stuffed in)... I will be a member of this site from here on out... Mopar brothers need to stick together, see you at the shows. Rocky

Please dont sell your Dart. You will kick yourself in the future when you realize that there are other ways to do what needs to be done. I'll never be able to replace the Mopars I sold because I though there was no other way to do what I needed only to realize now that I could have made it without selling. Put it away for a while and when things get better get it back out and drive the H@#$ out of it.20$ paypal sent

Cash sent thanks buddy for all you do, best wishes! $35 from DJW..

Adam.........I dont know you and have only talked to a couple guys in person. This web site is a great wealth of information and I thank you for it. I hope you get to keep and finish this one...........good luck, $40 via Paypal

Taken from another related thread for dowboy1970:

I have a nice set of large bolt pattern ralleys that I would donate to Adams car. I paid 100 for them a few months back. I would hope they would fetch that. I will be going to the PetitJean Arkansas swapo meet farthers day weekend and could deliver there, or buyer pays shipping on what ever they bring, Will get pics this weekend. No caps or rings.

This is a good website and Adam has always been the first to respond or answer any questions I have about anything and is willing to share all info he knows about the cars, not worried he may give info on something that will keep him from being ahead of the rest,

I think if Fabo pays Adam for the car, he should be the keeper and any money he receives above the $4500 should be kept for him to buy the parts to finish it and not be able to Sale it. ( sorry Adam, Gotta keep this one )

Adam, call me I need help on the 70 340 plum car still Trent 479-414-7521

This is a message that dowboy1970 left on a related thread. Can someone here help with this transaction so we can get some more coin to Adam? Thanks- John (Longgone)

AdamR, you've helped this site become what it is today, you've helped to keep the peace when needed, promote our other sites, and been an all around asset to the hobbie. I wish I could do this for evey one of our fine members here. Put me down for 50.00. Thanks for all you do... One of these day I better see that car! lol
Where do we Paypal the money?

ok i just seen this topic,,,not sure what happend to adam,,,i e mailed some one for adams snail mail addresss put me down for 20 bucks,,

good luck adam,,

Ok, I sent $12.50 for the cause. As a new member I hope it helps. All I can afford at this time being recently un-employeed myself.

Gold luck my fellow Mopar'er

Jeff

Thanks Dfnsmn34, hotrodscamp, 340sixpack, comoxian, SoulSurvivor, 65BCODA, Rocky65, mod5v, djwhog, 383Duster, '68-340-S, fstfish66, Coyote Jack, memike & 6pk2goDemon! You guys/gals are awesome!

Total so far: $2212.97 (Note: Question marks (?) below denote that I do not know the amount of the donation and therefore did not add it to the total amount).

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
dartman: $10
hotrodscamp: $35
daredevil: $25
country_ck: $25
comoxian: $25
greendart72: $50
screamindartgt: $25
63dartman: $25
78kitcar: $25
340 swing: $50
71produster: $25
snake: $20
retsud043: $25
memike: $35
Prine: $1
FC7freak: $40
moparwedden: $20
lhearold: $25
kzcountry: $50
Longgone: $50
waggin: $30
jaws: $25
Anonymous Member: $50
74 Slant Six: $100
Anonymous Member: $20
scamper340: $25
jomoper: $40
78kitcar: $25
moparker: $10
homecloned: $10
koryliss: $30
340 Dart: $20
72Swinger340: @20
idrift: $20
demon seed: $25
SGBARRACUDA: $50
Judge Mills: $5
Shane: $25
Small Block: $50
71DartGuy: $?
res1vw21: $5
mullinax95: $20
demon sizzler: Auction Item (Restored TQ Carb)
RussDavis: $30
clairday modtop: $5
eaglesguy1981j: $15
George R: $20
hkeller: $25
mattsmopars: $25
Coyote Jack: Anon Amount
rjsea: $15
Vic Storm: Auction Item (New Chrome BB Valve Covers)
Small Block: Auction Item (New 73 Duster Lower Fender Patch Panel)
Darius (FBBO): $50
68DartProject: $25
pettybludart: $25
69340: $20
grumpuscreature: $20
goldfish65: $20
redfastback: $20
69383gts4spd: $50
jjr426: $1.95
FASTBACK340: $50
Dart_Guy: $24
harley97sp: $12.50
63dartman: ?
71produster: $25
Dfnsmn34: $20.34
hotrodscamp: $3.18
340sixpack: $20
comoxian: $ ?
SoulSurvivor: $25
65BCODA: $60
Rocky65: $25
mod5v: $20
djwhog: $35
383Duster: $40
'68-340-S: $50
fstfish66: $20
Coyote Jack: Auction Item: ('73-up bake booster)
Coyote Jack: Auction Item: ('72/'73-up A-body Centerlink)
Coyote Jack: Auction Item: ('73 Dart AM Radio)
memike: Auction Item: (New 67-69 Centerlink)
6pk2goDemon: Auction Item: (SB 90 degree oil filter adapter/bolt)

Who's next?

Nice total so far. Keep it up, we can do better.

Oh, and Ben, you have me down twice. Once for the $25 that I said that I would send, and once for the post when I actually sent it.

I'll scour the shop tonight for anything worthy of the auction and let you know.

:cheers:

$30 sent paypal. A bunch of amazing members here...

Adam, try to avoid sweating the small stuff and certainly don't let it ruin your health. Finish your car and trust that it will work out as it needs to. I believe you and your family will pull through fine and you can take the whole clan joy riding in something they helped build and that has a lot of stories and lessons to go with it as well.

Same for you Prine... I know you didn't post to get any sympathy but nothing wrong with a little help either. Many are probably willing and able.

So for all of you who are out of work, waiting for things to turn, dealing with health/family issues, etc... but still trying and doing the right things, I truly hope you find a reason to smile and outlast the difficulties.

BTW, my wife lost her job in February. We are still making it, sometimes with help, always with faith.

Nice total so far. Keep it up, we can do better.

Oh, and Ben, you have me down twice. Once for the $25 that I said that I would send, and once for the post when I actually sent it.

I'll scour the shop tonight for anything worthy of the auction and let you know.

:cheers:

It has been corrected. The total amount will not change though since one of those had a question mark after it. All this math is hurting my head, ;)

Hey adam sorry I don't have more to contribute money wise,I do have ......the full set of headliner bows and the lock wires for the very last bow.give us more of the list...it'd be less to send more parts in one box so what else is on the list dood?I can't afford the shipping but parts are yours.and does it have to be a factory package tray? or can it be like the one I did for my demon?masonite covered with black naugahyde(I got a roll of that stuff)I have a scamp to make a template for the package shelf.will need to know if you have rear defroster and you can cut for the speakers.
Hopefully soon. The interior is being held up by a $40 package tray, $60 headliner and the 2 headliner bows Im missing. The motor can go in till I by 1 set of intake gaskets a by-pass house and a can of paint.

I keep finding little things to do but Im running out of those.

-
Back