saw this on FBBO

-
ooook. i kinda like it for the most part. ive known about it for a while but didnt know that it was in production or anything. but the wheels look like they came from the hot wheels factory and the door treatments are ridiculous. they are supposed to go into the door.otherwise i think they caught the origional pretty well.

I am so tired of the rebadging of brands. No wonder people cant tell one old car from the next.

It's ugly but it's still better than this worthless pile of crap...

"Hey guys I got a great idea, lets put a wing on a truck!!!"
2005-dodge-ram-daytona-ra-1920x1440.jpg

Dodge shot it self in the foot in the mid 70's!

I,ll give the guy an E for effort,he went overboard with the wing.With such a wide variety of wild rims,he chose those?

Mixed feelings here... from the front I like it... minus the smile... but in all the other pics it just doesnt look right to me. It's different for sure though.

Sacriledge and I hope it burns in hell and what are those things on edges of the hood at the fender line, glue on air vents that don't. What's next a 2 seat 4 cylinder convertible/mazda miata look alike called the DEMON. In my opinion there are a few ikons within Chrysler you just don't screw with and the winged cars are one of them. Oh yea that Daytona winged truck sucks to.:tongue2::pukerigh::thebirdm:

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhh. Stomach is feelin' kinda queasy..... can't hold it back much longer....... thar she blows! :pukerigh::pukeleft: :puke:

Wylde1.

The nose is too pointy and the wing is too high for the length of the body, but all in all it is different and kinda cool. They did do a nice job with the fabricating.

I want to see it at Daytona, Lets go back to the old rule's
If ya don't build them for the public ya don't race them.....
No more front wheel drive BS cars we can't get in rear wheels drive ..

I wonder how it :read2: and if it would work at 200 mph 8)

agree. i always thought how cool it would be if nascar started that again. it would be so much cooler to see the new challengers, mustangs and camaros flying around those tracks. imo nascar is boring now, every car is pretty much exactly the same. id rather watch a race from the late 60's early 70's than a current race. i bet it would help with car sales too.

oh and that challenger should be totaled and burried at the bottom of the sea.

Yeah wing way too big for the car, plastic wheel covers and it looks like a painted on grille, then the color??? Where's the soccer mom that drove it. I agree someone should be fired.... punched, then fired.

-
Back