Say a prayer

-
Prayers sent Scott! I pray that God will give you and your family peace during this time of grief and give you the strength that you need to get through it. As Philippians 4:13 says, " I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me".

I'm sorry for your loss and feel for you my friend. I lost my Dad quite a few years ago but think of him often... Prayers go out to you and your family

Derrick.

Our condolences to you and your family Scott.

Kenny and Lynn

Sorry for your loss Scott. Never easy to lose a parent. But next time you go to visit him, give him an atta boy Dad on the 57 married to the same girl.

Scott,sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers are sent your way for you and all. It is good to know that your parents are together again but hard at the moment to try and get by. Give your daughter a big hug for us here at FABO and all the very best. Edd

Prayers sent for God to bless your hearts with peace and comfort during this new phase in your lives! Geof

So very sorry to hear this Scott that your Dad Harry passed away. My Dad didn't make 65 and myself and my two other brothers swear that he also died of a broken heart from his wife dieing like 9 months earlier. He was just never the same and missed her very much.

That's why my reply in the recent thread on "Time Travel, would you by" I said I would just like to buy my Dad Lunch!!!

Prayers to you and the family for strength!

Thanks everybody for the prayers and well wishes.It brings me peace knowing my parents are together again.

My condolences to you and your family, and prayers sent. I can only imagine what it feels like to lose your mate after that many years together.

Prayers sent out to you and your family.
We all know this time will come, but it doesn't make it easier when it happens.
The comfort of family and friends helps.

All our best.

Tom and Mary

Sorry to hear this Scott. It sounds like your Mom and Dad had a very special connection that most dream of having.

My condolences sent.

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. Just lost my Dad this past April. My sincerest thoughts, and many prayers, sent to you and your family.

-
Back