Say a prayer

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Please say a prayer for my father(Harry),he passed away today of a broken heart.My mom passed away almost 2 years ago(Easter sunday) and my dad just hasn,t been the same since(married 57 years).Dr,s called my father..the walking miracle for 30 yrs.He had a few major heart attacks from the age of 47-72 and had been on oxygen 24/7 for the last 7 yrs(now 81 yrs old)He will be missed by his extended family and its gonna break my heart to tell my daughter(Haelee) that her Grandad has joined Gran once again.Thanks FABO friends for being there in my times of need. Scott

My condolences, Scott. Really sorry for your loss.

Condolences to you and your family Scott. Prayers sent to all of you and to Dad who will now rest in peace. I understand the "broken" heart reference, as I'm so close to my wife, i'd be in that same boat.

My condolences to you and your family...it's always tough becoming an orphan.

Sorry to hear this Scott, may they both rest in peace together now...prayers sent

Thanks guys it means alot..it really hasn,t hit me yet cause I talked to him at 1:00 pm today and always call him twice a day. I,m really glad and so is he that he went quick(no suffering).Scottish pipers playing Amazing grace are on my mind.

Thanks guys it means alot..it really hasn,t hit me yet cause I talked to him at 1:00 pm today and always call him twice a day. I,m really glad and so is he that he went quick(no suffering).Scottish pipers playing Amazing grace are on my mind.

Here you go bud, beautiful song but it always brings tears to my eyes

RIP Harry

[ame]http://youtu.be/OO5y2O_hv3I[/ame]

Sorry for your lost. Glad he didn't suffer except missing his love. Prayers are sent for you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me,
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

May he rest in peace.

sorry for your loss, but now he will be united again and I am sure they are having a happy reunion, prayers sent

Sorry for your loss Scott. I know it's tough right now, hold on to the memories.

Scott, Treva and I send our prayers for strength and wisdom at this time in your life, prayers for Haelee to understand and remember all the good times with her Grandad and know he is with Gran now, this is hart breaking news to see this morning Scott, Remember to stay strong for your dad for now he is resting, For you was blessed to have had a great man in your life, Treva and I send or hart filled condolences and prayers.

Prayers sent. It's hard to deal with but your family will find the strength.

Scott, prayers sent for you, Haelee, and your family through this tough time. Mike

-
Back