Sayin hey.

-

James.Z

Reaction score
Normal blah, blah, good to be here kinda stuff.
See ya around the site.
I have an A body and a B body and a few other things.

20230730_123131.jpg

20230715_123510.jpg

20220702_132517.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Love the old Plymouth! Dad had one, a blue 4 door.

Welcome, Our family rode an old Plymouth with the "bat mobile" wings for a few years also. There was a period of 2 or 3 weeks when dad couldn't afford a battery for it so a neighbor with a truck would pull that sled up to 30 mph or so, and dad would turn the switch to run and move the automatic shifter from neutral to 2nd gear and she would fire up. LOL The good ol' days.

Welcome, Our family rode an old Plymouth with the "bat mobile" wings for a few years also. There was a period of 2 or 3 weeks when dad couldn't afford a battery for it so a neighbor with a truck would pull that sled up to 30 mph or so, and dad would turn the switch to run and move the automatic shifter from neutral to 2nd gear and she would fire up. LOL The good ol' days.
Always park at the top of a hill. Lol

Always park at the top of a hill. Lol
That worked years later when a 56 chevy had no reverse. That was a different residence though. There was no hill anywhere near when we had the Plymouth.

I'm in Southern Alberta
I'm in Lethbridge as well as missing linc and Gdrill.
The Coronet looks like one that was in Barons a few years back that a guy I knew owned.
The hood is different though as well as the description...

Thaat
I'm in Lethbridge as well as missing linc and Gdrill.
The Coronet looks like one that was in Barons a few years back that a guy I knew owned.
The hood is different though as well as the description...
Nope. Same car. My dads

-
Back