-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fourtwoseven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
single 4 barrel aluminum intake for 273-340 LA engine. Looking for something low profile to fit under a low hood. New Edelbrock, Weiand, etc too high- need something with a 3.5" carb pad height or lower.
Vintage Offy intakes that might work: 5489, 5609, 5613, 5685. Probably will have a Carter carb but not worried about carb opening holes, can make that work. What you got? Thanks!

single 4 barrel aluminum intake for 273-340 LA engine. Looking for something low profile to fit under a low hood. New Edelbrock, Weiand, etc too high- need something with a 3.5" carb pad height or lower.
Vintage Offy intakes that might work: 5489, 5609, 5613, 5685. Probably will have a Carter carb but not worried about carb opening holes, can make that work. What you got? Thanks!

holley street 85. plus ride

I have pretty much figured out that the only intakes that are going to work will be old Offy...new Offy intakes are listed in the Summit catalog with July delivery dates?

Anyway, there are two Offy manifolds I have seen that could work...the 360 and the split port models. The 360 may be going back into production, i don't know.

This engine will be supercharged, so port shape/size not as critical as non-power adder engine.

All the intakes listed above are 4.63 to 5.72" above the valley dam, need something around 3-3.5". The lowest non-Offy I know of is the Victor at 4.15".

Someone sent me a PM about an Offy manifold, but no picture or model number...please include if you have one to sell. thanks to all for responding.

Was going to replace my single plane if you have something like it to trade and pay shipping both ways.
If interested pm me I can send you pic.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back