-
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmann

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking to put some eye candy on the g/f’s Scamp. Does anybody have an Edelbrock Six Pac, D66 D64 or STR 12 Intake manifold laying around that they have thought about selling?

I have an Offenhauser dual 4bbl tunnel ram intake. I think I even have the single 4bbl top for it too. You would definitely have to do something with the hood to get that puppy in there!

I have an Offenhauser dual 4bbl tunnel ram intake. I think I even have the single 4bbl top for it too. You would definitely have to do something with the hood to get that puppy in there!
Yea, it's just a street car and I don't think that would fit the look she is after. :-D

Looks like we have narrowed the search down to the D64 or a D66 intake. I tried to tell her bling comes with a cost. :-D
Anyone have one laying around?

Looks like we have narrowed the search down to the D64 or a D66 intake. I tried to tell her bling comes with a cost. :-D
Anyone have one laying around?
I believe the D64 works only on 64 and 65 273 heads. (different bolt size and angle compared to 66 and newer LA small blocks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back