SB Pro Comp Aluminum Heads...For Sale on Ebay..

-
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Chrysler-SB-318-340-360-170cc-65ccCast-N-VJ-Bare-Aluminum-Cylinder-Head-/291041562086?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c36dcde6"]Mopar Chrysler SB 318 340 360 170cc 65CCCAST N VJ Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head | eBay[/ame]

313 each..or make offer...I bet you could knock about 10% off on an offer...get them for 280 each....and free shipping...

For giggles I offered $250.00 Each about 36 hours ago. Haven't heard back yet…… LOL

EDIT: Just heard back….. Counter is at $300.00 Each, I countered back at $260.00 Each. Lets see what happens.

Interested in seeing how this turns out. If I had the extra jingle I'd try for a set

If someone does pick them up I'd be interested what it ends up running to set them up properly. I'm hoping my estimate of $500-$600 is realistic.

They will NEVER come out. They have 4 pins that lock them in place.

Ya know, we are a Hughes dealer................ LOL
Hi Mike - just wanted to let you know that we change out keenserts all the time on aircraft components. Done by drilling out center till close to the pin diameters and collaspe them into each other with a thin punch. Then they will screw out - when installing the new one just clock the 4 pins to a new location.

I just ordered a set of rb heads cnc ported with all hardware with the race upgrade on the valve train including rockers set up for solid roller cam and I had to give all my specs and parts numbers to them it cost 380.00 apiece.For that price I had to try it.We will see what my machine shop says about them.

-
Back