SB Pro Comp Aluminum Heads...For Sale on Ebay..

-
buy two sets and have one set shipped to me...lol

Only a matter of time for ProComp to make a cast sb Mopar 6-71 blower manifold.
They just released sb ford blower manifolds.

Interesting- just bought a complete '68 340 for $350...might make the Valiant scooot!

Not that much cheaper than Edelbrocks.

Advertised flow numbers are very close to Edelbrock advertised numbers. Seems like a copied head from China?

So I guess the difference they are trying to sell on is mrperformanceparts' machine shops valve job.

I guess I've never heard of that shop. I would put more value to an IMM package at the same price.

Still think for a Chinese head that has the same Edelbrock flow numbers, I'd like to see a consistant $300 or so cheaper than a USA made head even with personal machine shop valve job.

On ProComps website they list bare cast iron sb Mopar heads for $250. and bare alluminum bb Mopar heads for $450.

Only a matter of time for ProComp to make a cast sb Mopar 6-71 blower manifold.
They just released sb ford blower manifolds.

I hope that is the case. With the untold volumes of low comp 318's sitting out there. Chuck on some 360 heads and a cheap and cheerful chinese manifold and a blower. And when the motor gives up, another one wont break the bank.

Like whit i see but what intake do they use magnum?? looks like it missing some bolt holes. Yes it would be nice if we could get a good usa made head like eddys that you could bolt on and without having to take apart first and redo. Have used some of doug herbert head packages on outher bulids sbc sbf and bbc bbf the start life as pro comp casting and go through herbert engine shop be for shipping. Talked to them in mid 2012 will have bbmopar head package and by end of year sbmopar package.

It would be interesting to see these heads bought bare and gone thru by a Reputable shop to see what can be done with them. Cleaned up like Brian does his RHS head package.

Where can you buy these bare?? I would buy a set right now.

It would be interesting to see these heads bought bare and gone thru by a Reputable shop to see what can be done with them. Cleaned up like the Brian does his RHS head package.

Where can you buy these bare?? I would buy a set right now.

I agree, If he can match the performance of his RHS-X head with his IMM mods around the price of a new edlebrock +/- $200

I just asked the seller if he sells them Raw/unloaded in the LA/Shaft mount version.
Lets see what he says.

Looks like LA style heads are in the pics. The pics of the valves are probably generic pics of chevy parts due to guide plates?

Yep, the screw in studs confused me for a minute. FeeBay with generic pics, you cant go wrong asking questions to be sure of what your getting.

Didnt brian say they were working on some heads or something like that being designed? I wonder what he thinks of these?

Not much of a price reduction for bare heads.

IF they're like most of the Chinese junk out there....get a pic of the bowl side of the valve seat (aka looking through the port).

You will barf.

IF they're like most of the Chinese junk out there....get a pic of the bowl side of the valve seat (aka looking through the port).

You will barf.

That is why I will never again buy a head loaded. They are bought bare and brought to my machinist. I am sure they can be cleaned up and how bad can they really be compared to the edelbrock garbage that is supposedly made here in the USA with Quality workmanship:banghead:...... haaaaaa Yeah right

When edelbrock says ready to run, they mean you better be ready to run their heads straight to your machinist!

-
Back