Randall Folkmann

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Greetings,

I am looking for one (1) OEM SBP 5.5" steel wheel to complete a set for my 1968 Dart GTS.

Looking for a straight wheel with no heavy pitting. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Randy

Thanks for the quick reply. If you are willing to sell one can you give me a price and tell me what condition wheel is in? I have 4 of the wheels original to the car (68 GTS) but missing the spare. A picture would be helpful if you have one.
Date code is not critical but would be interested if you have it.
Thanks for your time!

I am interested. What condition is the wheel in? Just want to confirm it is an OEM 14 x 5.5 small bolt pattern. If you have photo please send it. Thanks for your time.

Here you go front and back I’ll pull the tire to ship the rim is mint
I am interested. What condition is the wheel in? Just want to confirm it is an OEM 14 x 5.5 small bolt pattern. If you have photo please send it. Thanks for your tim

I am interested. What condition is the wheel in? Just want to confirm it is an OEM 14 x 5.5 small bolt pattern. If you have photo please send it. Thanks for your time.
here is the pics dumb tech but its mint

321749493_505262848409101_1458278475311042434_n.jpg

326096626_627157052503403_658040818744059036_n.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, yes that is a very nice looking wheel. I am interested, how much are you asking for it and how do you like to be paid. I can tell it is a SBP wheel but please confirm it is 5.5 inches wide (stamp on rim should be visible after tire is dismounted. Thanks again for your time!

Thanks for the pictures, yes that is a very nice looking wheel. I am interested, how much are you asking for it and how do you like to be paid. I can tell it is a SBP wheel but please confirm it is 5.5 inches wide (stamp on rim should be visible after tire is dismounted. Thanks again for your time!
You can send the seller a personal message or he can contact you through the "Contact Seller button" on your first post. It's best to chat through a PM so you can exchange personal information behind the scenes.

pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back