SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

-
Just want to give a heads up not to deal with Joshua Wood. Beginning of last month my son decided to purchase a set of big block eddy heads and this thief scammed him out of 1265.00 and no heads. This all happened on Facebook Mopar Engines Group. A few days later my son was contacted by another member on there and told him he was scammed same day for same heads. My son contacted him and he bullshitted his way thru the conversation. I will attach that conversation. I have been trying to notify any groups that I belong to just so this piece of **** does not scam anyone else. My son has contacted the attorney general in Illinois to pursue legal actions seeing what he did is considered FRAUD. I have to say I have been in the hobby over 30 years and never had any issues. I have dealt with multiple members here on forabodies and NEVER EVER had any issues. People like him ruin the trust in our hobby and I want him to not only pay for the fraud but for him to see when you **** someone over in the hobby no one will want anything to do with you.

View attachment 1715579166

View attachment 1715579167

View attachment 1715579168

View attachment 1715579170

View attachment 1715579171

View attachment 1715579179

View attachment 1715579180

View attachment 1715579181

View attachment 1715579182
Man that's horrible! Thanks for the info. Scammers all over nowadays. Grrr! Someone needs their a** kicked and drug down the road. Hopefully they make it right. I'm sure sorry to hear that. I had some parts delivered to wrong house once and took forever to get settled. What a world we live in today. Best to you sir-

the thing is i don't know the persons real name on FABO that tried to sell it. its just a bunch of made up mopar related fake screen names on FABO. the only way you know anyone's real name is if you do a transaction with them through a for sale ad. and it wouldn't be right to call them out. for all i know the person on here got taken by buying stolen property and was unknowingly an accomplice by association by the same guy i got scammed by and never even knew it. but its not stolen property anymore since i got my cash back. so as far as i am concerned let it go on down the road. i have the real name written down somewhere but even i have forgotten the real name.

one thing is for sure its real and it even comes as close as this cool forum. and its this forum that saved my ***. if i didnt like reading and researching here i would have permanently been taken for a sucker. so THANKS FABO !!

Last edited:
the thing is i don't know the persons real name on FABO that tried to sell it. its just a bunch of made up mopar related fake screen names on FABO. the only way you know anyone's real name is if you do a transaction with them through a for sale ad. and it wouldn't be right to call them out. for all i know the person on here got taken by buying stolen property and was unknowingly an accomplice by association by the same guy i got scammed by and never even knew it. but its not stolen property anymore since i got my cash back. so as far as i am concerned let it go on down the road. i have the real name written down somewhere but even i have forgotten the real name.

one thing is for sure its real and it even comes as close as this cool forum. and its this forum that saved my ***. if i didnt like reading and researching here i would have permanently been taken for a sucker. so THANKS FABO !!
So ur saying ur thankful that the forum saved ur *** but won’t help the forum out. That’s some sad attitude right there. Kim

Last edited:
After your here for a while, you will form your group of “friends and family” I sell quite a bit on FABO. I always give the buyer the option on what they feel comfortable with, with the fees or without. Several members on here I will pay as f&f and there are several that pay me in the same way. I very rarely have gotten burnt.
I have several members on here that I buy from frequently (well you know haha) and I do consider them friends! They have done me better than most my family has lol. I usually always use F&F here in fabo unless it's a member that joined a month ago and had like 3 posts and they only posted one thing for sale. Not saying that is necessarily a scammer but my radar most definitely goes off If someone's first post is something for sale especially if it's a rare sought after item that is priced very good. I have done hundreds (probably) of transactions here on fabo and so far have never had a bad deal ever! I don't deal on Facebook much I have met a few guys in those groups that are really good people and I have bought off them but most of the people in those Facebook groups are know it all douche bags or con artists! I thought I got scammed on fb a month or so ago lol. I posted a picture in one of the mopars groups and a guy messaged me saying hey I have a 75 if you need anything let me know so I did and the part I needed he just happened to have and it was cheap compared to other sources. So I paid him I didnt do the f&f tho and like 2 hrs later someone posted something about him saying beware of this guy. I was like oh great!! But come to find out he is a great guy sent me my part no problems at all. The guy that posted watch out for him was the one that actually was in the wrong the guy was so trustworthy he sent him a part without being paid the guy said he was gonna send a personal check and never did. So the guy that sold the part was calling him to get his money! And the guy who never paid said he was harassing him :rolleyes:

i said i have no way of knowing if its the guy or just another guy like me. i did help out. i said stay vigilant and never let your guard down till you get to know someone. so just drop it i dont think theyve been on here for months and months now. i guess i am a bad guy now. i have asked a couple times if bad ebay sellers should be doxed and all i got was crickets chirping. maybe at a FABO BBQ in person i would mention a few clues but i aint gonna type it all over the internet to stay forever permanent for any joe blow to read. comprende? so whens the mopar bbq meet? im done with it online.

the guy that ripped me had the nerve to come on this site and try to sell what i had payed for. it was the nail in his coffin thank goodness. big mistake. i didnt call him out in public though. but they deserve it IMO. there are many scum suckers in the world for sure.
i said i have no way of knowing if its the guy or just another guy like me. i did help out. i said stay vigilant and never let your guard down till you get to know someone. so just drop it i dont think theyve been on here for months and months now. i guess i am a bad guy now. i have asked a couple times if bad ebay sellers should be doxed and all i got was crickets chirping. maybe at a FABO BBQ in person i would mention a few clues but i aint gonna type it all over the internet to stay forever permanent for any joe blow to read. comprende? so whens the mopar bbq meet? im done with it online.

Did you leave negative feedback

Did you leave negative feedback

the deal didnt go down here. they just came on here to try to do it again or something. they were unsuccesful trying to sell it here. they posted damning info here that helped me win my case. they havnt been on here for 8 mos. they have made less than 50 posts here in a decade. i dont think you guys have any reason to fear. if they were on here on a regular basis there would be more concern. but thats not the case on the forum.

So now I see ur fear of being blacklisted because of them being such a popular member. 50 posts in over a decade? The big bad wolf in sheep’s clothing is still looking for the little lamb. Kim

i just looked the post up again an hour or so ago. i didnt write down all their stats before to know how popular they are here. but now you know.

i just looked the post up again an hour or so ago. i didnt write down all their stats before to know how popular they are here. but now you know.
Just link the post
Were all adults here

He said he used paypal thru facebook and both said there is nothing they can do for him. It was an expensive lesson learned but will try and recover. What pisses me off about it is this guy comes out and says dont send money to a stranger. He sent him money with intent of receiving heads.

Hi Chuck
Sorry to hear about your sons problem. Hopefully you'll get some satisfaction from PayPal or the local Police. Thanks for warning everyone about this guy, that's what this site is all about. That's why we have feedback.

Theres no valid reason for you not tell the rest of the members of this forum who that person is. Just a heads up even. All my experiences buying and selling parts here have been nothing but positive, i would hate for someone here or me to get played by some random moron. if the guy cleaned up his act and decided to become less of a piece of crap, then he will just have to deal with people being skeptical of him until he earns that trust that he lost by being a bottom of the barrel individual. If the community and the forum have helped you even once, the least you can do is warn them about a bad apple in the community, just so they can keep an eye out for them.

Theres no valid reason for you not tell the rest of the members of this forum who that person is. Just a heads up even. All my experiences buying and selling parts here have been nothing but positive, i would hate for someone here or me to get played by some random moron. if the guy cleaned up his act and decided to become less of a piece of crap, then he will just have to deal with people being skeptical of him until he earns that trust that he lost by being a bottom of the barrel individual. If the community and the forum have helped you even once, the least you can do is warn them about a bad apple in the community, just so they can keep an eye out for them.

i have told yall already. i dont know if its the same guy. the guy on here has a different first name in his forum name, he probably bought it from the guy stolen and didnt know it. then figured out he had been taken then tried to sell it again, no tellin' i am not gonna kick a dead horse. period

All you're doing is coming up with excuses as to why you wont "help."
That's your choice, next time you get burnt dont chime in on someone else's thread. Just look the other way.....

ok 1000 bucks and ill prove to you what i just stated is a fact not an excuse, then you can take over the investigation since you are so interested. you dont call people out if they are not "the guy". he only wound up with stolen property. i dont believe he is the thief because of the difference in names. but who knows if the name here is fake. the only thing that is the same is the major city where the item still remains as far as i know. im sure you will come to the same conclusion i already have.

More back peddling. Read ur post number 64 out loud to ur self. Sounds like ur pretty dam sure other than the first name is different, but the last name the same. Do the right thing and call him out, he will have his say and this will be over. Quit being a cry baby for Christ’s sakes. Kim

Look, you chimed in on somebody else thread with "poor me"....why?
Then tell us to guess who it is...outta 50000 members we're supposed to guess?
You said a ways back, you were done.....then BE DONE.
**edit** removed some sentiments to protect the weak....
ok 1000 bucks and ill prove to you what i just stated is a fact not an excuse, then you can take over the investigation since you are so interested. you dont call people out if they are not "the guy". he only wound up with stolen property. i dont believe he is the thief because of the difference in names. but who knows if the name here is fake. the only thing that is the same is the major city where the item still remains as far as i know. im sure you will come to the same conclusion i already have.

Last edited:
How come these scammers never get killed?
Also...If this EL5 guy actually was scammed, why be a cuck and not help prevent the members from being scammed by the guy?

Last edited:
How come these scammers never get killed?
Also...If this EL5 guy actually was scammed, why be a cuck and not help prevent the members from being scammed by the guy?
He’s must be afraid of the guy doing some keyboard beating on him.

My 7 year old grandson was Not hurt which is the main outcome. I had 4 stints put in including one in the “widow maker” artery, two ballon plasty procedures. Totaled my almost new truck. But I can still stand up for right and wrong and will till I’m dead. For good

4/29/20 2 balloons and 1 stunt in the widow maker. 15 % output from heart. Now 90 day later was only 20%. But I feel better but am weaker than before.

4/29/20 2 balloons and 1 stunt in the widow maker. 15 % output from heart. Now 90 day later was only 20%. But I feel better but am weaker than before.
Damn take care of the heart you have left. The doctor said I have no apparent permanent damage that he can tell. 17th I have more testing to do.

Early 2000's....

I bought a $650.00 used plasma cutter on ebay...seller was in GA.

Never shipped it... Went back and forth with no resolution.

I'm a trucker so I got a load to GA....delivered that then reloaded for home but went thru Marrietta where he lived.

I called the local sheriff and told the dispatcher what the deal was...I was going to his house to get my stuff. She told me OK, and they would send a deputy if I wanted help, but she told me to call the DA, too. They have a fraud unit that would help if I needed it.

I called the scumbag and told him I was coming over...I wasn't going to leave without my plasma cutter.

I got to his house in a nice section of town. I had dropped my trailer so I parked my Peterbilt infront of his driveway.

About an hour later a BIG guy came out...he was about 7' tall! Came to the door of my Pete and looked right in my window....he apologized for the hassle, said his brother was on dope and was making bad decisions.

Then he let me in the house...the whole living room was full of toolboxes, welders, air compressors and the like. He told me they buy wrecks and part them out "out back".

I left withy plasma cutter... I'm just glad he didn't part ME out...out back!

-
Back