Score !!! Shopping in Alberta

-

ken5124

65 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
Since I am in Alberta this weekend, travelled out to Flatla Auto wreckers in Tilley
Finally got rear trunk upper trim piece and hood front trim in VERY good condition. Also the round emblem for the front hood, with no chips in the glass. YAhooooo!

Cost a little more than I would have liked, but hey .. Couldn't find them anywhere else.. 15 degrees celcius and sunny, a beautiful day to walk a wrecking yard.

Dozens of old mopars if you are looking for parts. If you search google, you can get his phone number..

Nice find Ken.Nice weather ,too. Ours is coming starting tomorrow. Ya know what that means.................:burnout:

YES! Tomorrow morning I am putting the 3.55 posi in the back. Can't wait to try it out! Nice finds Ken, if you come across any 1967 Dart chrome front fender turn signals that work grab them for me and i will pay you when you get back.

Thanks! Have been runnng the 3.23 open for awhile, finally got this 3.55 put together, so I am looking for a little bit more of a get up and go.

Mark I had the same set up and noticed a BIG difference with the 3:55's. It will put an ear to ear smile on your face.

Not enough yet! But we are definitly multiplying!!:mumum:

Sorry for hijacking this thread Ken! Let me know if you come across any of those turn signals next time you go shopping.:-D

so have you tried out that POSI yet?lol just joking guys

Does he still have those Llamas or Alpacas? (whatever they are) I had to walk around them to get out to the cars last time I was there. I was hoping they weren't mean. I think he has or had a '67 hemi GTX.

Mark.. got your message about the lights too late sorry..

No animals out on the property except for his dog and some stray cats.

There are not what I wuld consider to be anywhere close to complete cars but many with parts on them that someone might need..

I might have grabbed a couple of other trim pieces, but like I said earlier,, he knows the market and his prices reflect that..

Bill.. you got that tank all back in place already??

-
Back