scored a barn find today

-
Nice car...love the color ....I am a 67-69 Barracuda guy

And convertibles

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130219_122237.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 593
Can u give a ball park of what you paid for the R/T? Just wondering for future reference and where the prices are during this economy. If you can't, I understand. Great find! I can't believe it is intact.

Came back to see pictures of the OP and still waiting
That 67 R/T \\:D/and barracuda vert \\:D/ are some nize finds :cheers:

Hopefully we will soon :happy1:

That's crazy! a real 67/RT! That my friend is real GOLD! Hope you restore it and post pic's!

I don't want it .....not my flavor ...my wife loves it but she really don't want to sell her Duster .....
I will take pictures and video of the car....I WILL PLASTIC MEDIA THE CAR.....GIVE IT A FRESH START TO ITS NEW LIFE....IT IS A 11 YEAR OLD CAR ....LONG BREAK....DASH READS 7600 MILES...DRAG RACING STICKERS ON WINDOWS

I gotta wait a few weeks till our blizzard and snow leaves before i can get the car if i can wait that long

My 69 ragtop Fury had sat outside under a tarp for 13 years when I first asked about it... 5 years later the original owner gave it to me with the promise of actually saving it, and showing it to him before hitting the cruise scene when I finally got it done.... I kept up my end of the bargain, although it's been on the road for 8-9 years now and I still havent gotten the seats done yet.....

Attachments

• Fury.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 382
I am trying to get a 1970 Chrysler 300 Conv. With 440... off the road since 1983

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130220_134429.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 357
Cool beans on the trying to score the 300... I have all factory tinited glass and the power split front seats in my Fury from a 70 Newport that almost broke in half when I loaded it on the trailer.... Just need to get them done to match the rear seats.

Sweet ....you will like this 1970 furry gym hood ....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130220_152952.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 344
  • ForumRunner_20130220_153016.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 343
UPDATE! well got some news today cant go get the car till march 23 its gonna kill me i just wanna know what shape its in and what im dealing with

-
Back