Scored this built slant six with clifford hyperpack with fogger!!

-

dusterdave79

Reaction score
Scored this slant six,slant six is built,came with nitrous lines and bottle. big carb and split headers with a built transmission with 3k stall . just wanted to share a picture of the intake I thought it was cool!!!
received_268027902020415.jpeg
Screenshot_20211124-082955_Facebook.jpg
received_428069168872815.jpeg

I hope your going to use it for go, not just show.
I have a fogger similar to that on my 170 slant, but mine is a modified stock manifold, with a 500 cfm 2 bbl. Went high 12.9's with a 3200 lb Cuda in the 1/4, and 7.9's in the 1/8 with a 2700 lb valiant.

Dang. That looks horrible. I think you should send it to me and I will keep your engine bay from looking like that. I'm even close enough to come pick it up. :D:D:D

That is NOT gonna get you any fuel mileage!!!

I have a fogger similar to that on my 170 slant, but mine is a modified stock manifold, with a 500 cfm 2 bbl. Went high 12.9's with a 3200 lb Cuda in the 1/4, and 7.9's in the 1/8 with a 2700 lb valiant.
This guy said this motor ran 10.8s not sure what rig it was in

Wonder how that would be on a pickup truck that is worked like one... Especially something that tows alot

Not sure what to do with it right now I'm doing a 340 swap in my 71 duster now !!

Probley not he's a chevy guy...lol he races
That's what would happen to it if I could get my grubby paws on it. :D
not sure if I'm gonna keep it or sell it I bought this slant six and then found a built 340 with j heads so not sure which motor to drop in the duster

Probley not he's a chevy guy...lol he races
not sure if I'm gonna keep it or sell it I bought this slant six and then found a built 340 with j heads so not sure which motor to drop in the duster
Drop the 340 in the duster and the slant 6 in the lake

as long as its my lake, its only 18" deep and 10' round.

seriously, you can flip that to many people here, or build up another 6 and keep it as a spare care motor. And all that was in front of a SINGLE POT master cylinder! That guy had some balls.

pics ripped for reference!

as long as its my lake, its only 18" deep and 10' round.

seriously, you can flip that to many people here, or build up another 6 and keep it as a spare care motor. And all that was in front of a SINGLE POT master cylinder! That guy had some balls. I got the built racing slant six with it!!!

pics ripped for reference!

Could your 340 rip a 10.8? That pic is a sub 3000lb '66 or older A from the M/C if thats what it came out of.

-
Back